An Intro to Gaming

slither

Alex (1981 - 2008)<br />Slithery When Wet
Hello CoG,

From this time on, I want to put everyone in notice for the Virtual Village, I plan to make a game review for each console each week, hopefully each review will fulfill and satisfy everyone's gaming interests, and open their minds on what to expect or not to expect of each game.

The reviews will be done mainly for the Next-Gen consoles, though there will be many many reviews about games for earlier consoles and an awesome very exciting Retro Review every 15 days (you can't go bad with Retro ;) lol).

Now what I would like to do is for fellow CoG members to make requests on games and/or consoles they want me to review as well, this way I know I will be covering everyone's needs (and not just mines lol) about games. If I haven't played called game, I'll immediately get to playing it and in no more than 2 weeks a review about it will be made.

Added to all of this, I'll be posting previews of the most anticipated video games, with a short review about it and a trailer/teaser of the game.

Hopefully this will be a hit and everyone will enjoy it amazingly, so come on down to the Virtual Village people and let's get our Game On!!! lol.

PS: first reviews will be posted Friday, March 7, so be on the look out for them.

I've always wanted to know more about the backstory behind Berzerk. We have a port of it in the Arcade. And I used to play it every time I went into Sears when I was little. But it makes no sense, even though it can be kind of addictive, and I've always wondered what they were thinking/smoking/drinking when they came up with it, and if there's a level beyond 2 (as I can't seem to get past it after all these years). That one might be a little harder since it's like one of the earliest games for the Atari ever. But I thought I'd throw it out there. I'm nostalgic.

I would like to know the big diff, bettter/worse between PS3 and X-Box 360, especially with such games as Call of Duty 4 and Rainbow VI. I understand there are some multi-player differences and the controls are quite different, but if I'm going to invest in one over the other, I would like the best bang for the buck.

Thanks.

Both flavorful choices, I'll get right on those.

Berserk, one of my all time favs as well, know all about it :D, PS3 vs 360, one article I was working on already lol, hopefully it'll answer and clear the minds of everyone :)

Keep 'em coming.

To play different Games is my hobby. Virtual village is my favourite game. So it is interesting for me to know more about virtual village. I have always wanted to know the back story behind virtual village. Virtual village is such a nice game for play. In The Virtual village game graphics is so good and best. The sound of the game is also good.

Sadly, Slither passed away a couple years ago, shortly after doing only a couple of reviews. I would love for someone to take up the game reviews in his honor.

Back