SoilentG

CoG iTrader
Hi, I logged in this morning and my avatar says "No Avatar Selected" and when I go into the User CP to select one, Dark Revelation 1 is not longer a choice so I go into "Invincible Fortress Structure Deck" and all the avatars are missing pictures. FYI.

i was wondering about my avatar mine was jinzo but dark beginnings is also gone.
so can someone please tell me what pack jinzo was origional launched in as i can't remember.
thanks.

I'm cleaning out the avatars since we have such a jumbled mess from the move. It requires me to delete and then re-add the category for certain sets. There are a few thousand duplications and broken images that I have to correct.

However, I'm deleting redundant sets like Dark Beginnings and Dark Revelations. There's 250 avatars in each one of those sets. That's 1000 avatars that are duplications of avatars we already have somewhere else, not counting the other sets that have featured them as a reprint, like Structure Decks. And that's just a waste of space we could be using for new avatars. (Thanks goodness I never added DR3)

If you had an avatar selected from one of those deleted sets, it's a simple thing to go to Netrep.net and type in the name of your card. It will return all sets that card appears in.

It's going to take me the better part of the day to get this corrected, so bear with me. Things will be disappearing, then reappearing all day.

Then how about cards like Makyura the Destructor and Toon Masked Sorcerer? They're unique to DB1 and DB2 respectively.

If you can make me a list of what cards are unique to the DB and DR series, I'll add them together in a separate category. I'll add alternate art too, provided I have that image.

DB1-EN169 Makyura the Destructor
DB2-EN120 Toon Masked Sorcerer
DB2-EN122 Toon Defense

No cards in the DR sets are new. I don't know which (if any) cards have alternate art.

Only one I can think of off the top of my head is Harpie Lady. They forgot to cover her the rest of the way up the first time. :rolleyes:

Thanks, I'll add them in now.

Back