Switch Best Switch Games

Mario Odyssey, Zelda BOTW, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Smash Bros Ultimate, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

Well, there have been a hell a lot of great games for nintendo switch. I mean, super mario odyssey is a really great game, hades is also really great, Pokemon Sword & Shield is just amazing!!! There are actually a lot of interesting games. Oh, how could I actually forget about Doom, this game is just incredible, I adore it. I actually found some kind of pc trainers but for the switch version for doom. The game became even more dynamic and you might actually have a hell a lot of fun while using them.

Last edited:
Well, there have been a hell a lot of great games for nintendo switch. I mean, super mario odyssey is a really great game, hades is also really great, Pokemon Sword & Shield is just amazing!!! There are actually a lot of interesting games.
Pokemon Sword and Shield is just insane!!

legends Arceus is my pick for one the best switch games
its a great adventure game the open world sections are full of interesting scenery and locations

the interactions with the pokemon are a nice mix from agressive wanting to fight, timid and running or blissfully igorent of your existence its always nice to try and catch a mon by simply lobbing a ball at it and hoping for the best is a nice assecpt of the game

battles are seemless you start a battle and it takes place where you are instead of transistioning to a pocket dimension hope they keep this for scarlet and violet

I'll finish this game one day
on nearly 100 hours

Best switch games as of 15/10/2023
In no particular order
A top 10 list

1 Animal crossing new horizons

2 LOZ Links awakening

3 LOZ Breath of the wild

4 Pokémon Legends Arceus

5 Pokémon Scarlet

6 Mario odyssey

7 Mario kart 8 Deluxe