Byser Shock/Treasure Map

Not sure if you should be using Lightning Vortex. Remember, it's a cost so... yeah, no Goldd Bombing. You got enough discard effects running 3x Map, you should save those for Goldd.

And to increase of "discard" use, maybe also run Treeborn Frog.

I don't really like Treasure Map. I mean, you gain 2 cards, but you lose 2 cards. (You lose Treasure Map + 1 discard to draw 2 cards) It's kinda like a weak version of Graceful Charity with really hard trigger. IMO Jar of Greed is better... but you are trying to use a deck design for this.

But just using Treasure Map is not good enough IMO. I mean, you have to win with this thing. And well... maybe make a OTK deck with your map cause decks that uses Giant Trunade are OTK decks ya know.

Thanks for the help guys...

Well I am perfectly aware of that Lightning Vortex will not trigger Goldd. Lightning Vortex is just there for a massive face-up removal. Since Byser Shock will take care of the face-down (hopefully =_="), I consider it more important to take care of the face-up ones. Maybe I will take it out for a twist.

Treeborn Frog... I see your point. The only thing is that if I "accidently" set a Treasure Map and it sticks on the field, well Treeborn is just going to be dead. But I wil try it out.

And I know Treasure Map is not a good card at all. It is just the "I like this card and I want to build a deck around it whether it works or not" kind of feeling you know. If I have some Cyber Stein and Cyber End Dragon...

And how can I forget Book of Moon? (Well I consider Tsukuyomi to be a bit... weird) I am thinking of dropping a Vortex and something else for a Treeborn and Book of Moon. Any thoughts? Or should I just go for a 41-card deck?

Back