Fantasy duel monsters ud chapter 2: a damsel not in distress

i am cao pi

you gotta duel on
It arrived! it's finally arrived!" I said excitedly while ripping open the package I had gotten in the mail.
In the package was my osiris red uniform[that meant I was in the middle dorm!], school issued pda, and another
package. Inside the package was some cards, my cards!
See a year ago there was a contest to make the fans of the game happy about the rulings and cards appeased, all you had
to do was make atleast 5 cards up and submit them to konami of america where they had the last 5 world champions
judge to see who should win a spot on the newly formed card quality assurance team, and well I sent them my
first g.e.a.r.e cards and well I won a spot on the team and got my cards made and any card I submitted afterwards
would be judged again and then also made.
"Let's see here falcon,butterfly,shadow,combatir,slayer, yup they're all here!" I said while sifting through the cards
, also in the package was a note.

It read...

dear jeffrey houser

Man am I happy to have you on the payroll! Sales have been up since you joined, and I hope the cards you make will be
popular too. Oh and by the way check your uniforms pockets.

good luck at school,

Kevin Tewart

"Wow that's odd to hear that from the guy who chose tin cards from what he liked oh well" I said while reaching for the
pockets of my uniform, inside them were more cards that I made but I made these for my friends,
the cyber age dragons for bobby, the pheonixes for ashe, and the legions for jordan. "I better give these to them when
I see them at school." I said while putting the cards in my backpack.
Well the scene was simialar as to the day of my exam in that I was almost late for the boat! But luckily I got there on time.
When I arrived on the boat I was dumbfounded by the amount of dueling going on!, duels everywhere!
"Hey you!" I heard behind me. "You're that Jeff kid right?" said this long red headed girl wearing a osiris red uniform.
"Uh, yeah, what's it to you?" I said in a curious way.
"Well my brother told me about you, he said that you beat him..." she said.
"Wait, you're prof. lespsard's little sister?" I said wierded out. the Prof. looked like he was in his mid 30's
"Well, half-brother but kin all the same. I must avenge him! getcha ya game on!" she said while turning on her duel disc.
"A duel eh?, I'm up for a bit of a challenge! Duel on!" I said in a excited way, dueling always got my blood pumping.

amy jeff

8000 8000

"I'll start things off!" amy said drawing her starting hand. "I'll summon elemental hero bladerman!"
she said as her hero emerged it had long hair, a visor,a blade jutting out of each forearm, and rode on rollar blades.

elemental hero blader lv3 wind

[warrior/effect] 1100 atk/500 def

"And I'll set one card face down and end my turn!" she said.
"Ok let's see here." I said drawing. "Ok I'll summon butterfly g.e.a.r.e in attack mode!".
My new monster appeared, it was a girl with purplish-pink hair a solid white visor, a pink one piece,pink stocking boots and
gloves with small butterfly wings on them.

butterfly g.e.a.r.e lv4 wind
[machine/effect] 1200 atk/500 def

"Ok attack!" I said hurridly, I knew if I wasn't aggressive she might get one of those blasted fusions out.
"Oh no you don't I'll activate hero strike!, this card
activates when you attack one of my heros, it destroys the monster that attacks it!" she said happily.
My monster jumped back from attacking and disappeared. "Ah but my butterfly is so graceful she can negate and attack
and return to my hand!" I said to her vain.
"Oh well his effect still goes off. See if blader is attacked my opponent loses life points equal to half of the attacking
monsters attack." Amy said while her hero slashed me in a blur.

amy jeff
8000 7400

"I'll set one card face down and then I'll end my turn!" I said in a sigh.
"Hmmm, what do I have here.." said Amy when she drew here card.
"I'll play polymerization!" she said showing me the card like Jaden Yuki...
"I'll fuse elemental hero avian and blader to form... ELEMENTAL HERO CYCLONE RIDER!

elemental hero cyclone rider lv5 wind
[warrior/fusion/effect]2300 atk/1500 def

This hero looked like avian with with blader's visor and longer hair. It also had a cannon in it's hand and was riding a
hoverboard.
"See when this monster attacks I get to return all face down magic or trap cards on your side of the field to your hand! So
now attack! CYCLON 360!" amy said while her hero dived down at me and started spinning!
"I'll use my face down card! threatening roar!" I said a loud roar was coming from behind me.
"This card makes it so you can't declare an attack!." I finished
"Ah come on... oh well I'll end my turn." amy said gloomily.
"Ok draw!. I'll summon slayer g.e.a.r.e!" I said as my new g.e.a.r.e appeared it had a trenchcoat and in her hands was a huge
fiendish looking longsword. and her helmet looked like a wolf's head.

slayer g.e.a.r.e lv4 light
[machine/effect]1500 atk/1000 def

"Now I'll attack your rider!" Go slayer flayer!" I said as my monster attacked her hero, but an explosion happened and both
monsters were gone after it. "But see my monster destroys any monster it attacks, even if it can't by battle." I said with
a smirk.

amy jeff
8000 6600

"But now I'll activate "back to action!",this card let's me return any warrior,spellcaster, or machine type monster that was
destroyed this turn and special summon it back on the field. or if I had to discard the monster I bring it back that way too."
I said playing the card. "Now slayer return to the field and even the odds! attack again! oh and by the way back to action is a
quick-play spell!, so I can attack with her still!" I finished my slayer g.e.a.r.e slashed Amy.

amy jeff
6500 6600

"And now I guess i'll end." I said in my usual tone.
"Finally... I thought you'd never end your turn. OK time to draw." Amy said.
"Hmmmm, OK this time I'm gonna play heroes unite!. see I'll pay half my life points to special summon from my deck
any elemental heroes I want up to five!" She said happily.

amy jeff
3250 6600

"Now come on out, bladegde,clayman,shadowmonger,burstinatrix, and sparkman!" Amy pronounced as 4 old heroes came out and a
new one which looked like vampire but in all black, no jewelery, and had a mask that was black with just green eyes.

elemental hero bladedge lv7 earth
[warrior/effect] 2600 atk/ 1800 def

elemental hero clay man lv4 earth
[warrior] 800 atk/2000 def

elemental hero shadowmonger lv6 dark
[warrior/effect]2300 atk/1300 def

elemental hero burstinatrix lv3 fire
[warrior] 1200 atk/800 def

elemental hero sparkman lv4 light
[warrior] 1600 atk/ 1400 def

"And I'll activate shadowmongers effect, when he's summoned I can put one elemental hero into my hand from my deck! Now
elemental hero necroshade come forth! Then I'll activate polymerization again to special summon elemental hero lifeshadow!
This new hero had a glowing aura, giant claws, same face as shadowmonger, but had great dragon wings.

elemental hero lifeshadow lv8 light
[warrior/fusion/effect] 2200 atk/ 1900 def

"And his effect is that while he's on the field I can fuse elemental heroes without polymerization, So I'll fuse bladedge and
clayman to form elemental hero phenogem and sparkman and burstinatrix to form elemental pyrebolt!" Amy said as 2 new heros
came out of the the fusion portals. phenogem looked like a giant crystal was arms and had the trademark clayman head. Pyrebolt
had a girl in sparkman-esque armor and had a large rocket launcher like cannon on her arm.

elemental hero phenogem lv7 light
[warrior/fusion/effect] 2600 atk/1800 def

elemental hero pyrebolt lv6 fire
[warrior/fusion/effect] 2400 atk/1000 def

"But another draw back to heroes unite is that I can't attack this turn. But oh well your turn." Amy said laughing.
"Ok draw time!,hmmmm I think I'll win now... I'll play miracle delta fusion!" I screamed. "see if I have no cards on my
side of the field and i don't have airknight,shadowknight or zephyrknight in my hand on the field, I can special summon delta
g.e.a.r.e with it's original atk doubled!" I said ****y like as my delta g.e.a.r.e appeared on the site. "Now attack desperate
last ultra slash!" I said as my g.e.a.r.e slashed pyrebolt. "You lose! Good game Amy." I said.
"Great I lost oh well it's not like I'm not going to school to get better but that delta thingie was pretty powerful..." amy
siged.
"How about we be friends? Mabye I could give you some tutoring?" I said.
"Yeah I'd like that." amy said in a hopeful voice.

Back