Fantasy Duel Monsters UD Chapter 3: A New Age Is Born!

i am cao pi

you gotta duel on
Duel Monsters UD: Ultimate Destiny Chapter 3: A new age comes!

"The year has been going good so far, My newest friend Amy seems to be quite to duelist, once you get past the quirky hyper-
active attitude and total idolisation of Judai[Jaden]. Another fact is that all my friends made into the school including
Havenn and Owen, who I know can't duel to save their life points. Yeah this year is gonna be great, going to school to learn
how to duel better, being with my friends, and being on the payroll of the company that makes the game I love."
"Jeff some people are here to see you. By the way why are you talking to yourself." Amy said peering her head inside my
door.
"Because I'm starting my online voice blog today. Wait someone is here to see me? Who?" I replied.
"Uh this big guy, a brunette, 2 short kids, one normal sized kid and a extremely tall guy." Amy counted the people with her
fingers.
"Ah that's probably my friends. Thanks Amy." I said grabbing the box containing my friends' new decks. Rushing outside there
was 6 people outside, my friends. "Yo guys!" I yelled calling out to them.
"Yo Jeff!" Ashe called in her usual way.
"So you know these guys Jeff?" Amy questioned.
"Yup, the big guy in the ra yellow uniform is bobby, the girl is Ashe, the short
obelisks are Owen the skinny one is Havenn, the tall osiris is Jordan,
and the normal sized obelisk is AJ." I told her. "Guys, Amy. Amy, guys." I introduced.
"Hi." They all said in unison.
"So what have you been up to guys." I queried.
"The usual stuff." Bobby replied the self-proclaimed leader of the group.
"But did you hear, Zachs went here too." bobby added.
"What!" I said scared. Zach has always been my greatest rival, and he would do anything to see me lose, and I mean anything.
"Guys I have a present for you guys." I said opening the case revealing 6 decks.
"What are those Jeff." Havenn said.
"These are your new dueling decks. Have you have the gradius squadron." I proclaimed proudly.
"Bobby the cyber-age dragons, Ashe you have the pheonixes, AJ the legendary beasts, Jordan the legions, and Owen the elemental
academy."
Later that day I got an e-mail while I was studying my priority 101 book [for my pre-judge class]. It was from Ashe.
It read...
Jeff

It's me Ashe I just saw Bobby go out to the exhibition arena, normally I wouldn't worry but he didn't seem his normal
self. Could you please look into it?

Sincerely Ashe

"Guess I better look into this." I said.
When I got there I saw Bobby and across from him was this ra yellow that kinda....
"NO! It can't be!" I screamed
"Oh but it is." the guy said evilly I'm back!
"Zach we gonna do this or what!" Bobby screamed.
"Ok well my audience is here now to put on the show!" Zach said laughing.

Zach Bobby
8000 8000

"I'll start things off!" Bobby said.
"I'll summon Reiglos, gunslinger dragon!" bobby proclaimed as his new dragon came on the scene but he looked different. He
was different than a regular bipedal flightless dragon he was a cyborg! He had one eye a scope and his left arm a gigantic
laser cannon.

Reiglos, Gunslinger Dragon Lv4 Fire
[Dragon/Cyber/Effect] 1900 atk/1400 def
Cyber - This monster counts as both the sub-type listed and a machine sub-type monster.

"Then I'll set one card face down and end." Zach screamed.
"Hehehehe you think that puny thing'll beat me." Zach snickered
"I'll set one monster and set a card face down and I'll end too." Zach said playfully.
"Draw." Yelled Bobby in some furious rage. "I'll summon Copgon, Multi-form Dragon!" Bobby said as this wierd cacoon of light with some kind of embryonic dragon in appeared.

Copgon, Multi-form Dragon Lv1 Light
[Dragon/Cyber/Effect] 100 atk/100 def

"Now I'll activate his effect, see if I tribute him and a cyber monster from hand I can special summon another cyber monster from my deck to the field. So I'll discard Morquetrius, Fortress Dragon to summon BOLKARIUS, CYBERNETIC DRAGON!!!!!!!." Bobby
said like he had won this duel while his new, flying dragon appeared. This one had two huge cannons on his back. "ATTACK! DOUBLE DESTRUCTION BLAST!!!!!" Bobby yelled.

Bolkarius, Cybernetic Dragon Lv8 Wind
[Dragon/Cyber/Effect] 2800 atk/ 2300 def

"Oh so sorry. I flip my face down card Feint Plan!" Zach responded. "The turn I activate this card you can't attack my face-downs!" Zach said happily.
"End..." Bobby said disheartedly.
"Draw, and I'll flip up my face-down monster Angel Lancer!" Zach said. This monster was an angel girl with light armor and a huge golden lance.

Angel Lancer Lv4 Light
[Fairy/Effect] 1800 atk/ 1500 def

"Then I'll activate Angel's Gift, When I play this card and have a monster with angel in its name on the field I can draw 4 cards but I gotta use them by the end of the turn." Said Zach putting up 3 fingers. "Now I'll activate Divine Sky Paradise!" Zach played his field advantage and the field changed to this pretty park with marble buildings in the background and birds chirping, the name was right it was a paradise. "While this card is on the field all of my angels gain 500 atk and they share each other's effects!" Zach said. "Then I'll play Divine Chariot! So I'll discard 4 cards from my hand to special summon 4 new angels so I'll summon another Angel Lancer and 3 Grand Angels!" Zach said crazed. The Grand Angels had just pure white robes with huge sword.

Grand Angel Lv6 Light
[Angel/Effect] 2300 atk/ 2000 def

"And you know what! When my Grand Angels are summoned they get to destroy one face-up card on the field, so bye bye lizards!
Now Attack! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" Zach laughed evilly. After the duel Bobby went unconscious...

Back