fantasy theme cards

vanguard

Hiya, again it's been a while since i last posted, college keeps ya busy. Anyhow, instead of posting a deck like I usually do, I've let my fantasy take control to create some fantasy cards :D
The name of the thread pretty much says it all, if there's any particular card theme or type you like, you can go ahead and post 'em here. The catch though, is to make your cards as competitive as possible (in accordance with the advanced format) in the current meta(game).
Have fun!
(also please rate:D)

My theme today: Vehicroids
Here's what I came up with;
(Please note that I came up with these cards when I saw the already existing card: Vehicroid Connection Zone, so please look it up first before rating. Thanks)

Vehicroid Assembly Line
(normal Spell)
Reveal one machine-type Fusion monster from your Fusion deck that has "Vehicroid" in its card name. You can add up to two of the fusion-material Monster cards written on the selected Fusion Monster card to your hand. You cannot Normal Summon or Set a Monster card during the turn in which this card was activated.

Aerial Vehicroid Stealth Bomber (ATK 2400/DEF 1200)
Machine / Fusion / Effect
"Jetroid" + "Drillroid"

This card cannot be Special summoned except by Fusion Summon.
When this card is Fusion Summoned succesfully, you can destroy one card on the field. Once during your turn, you can activate a Trap card from your hand if the required conditions are met.

Naval Vehicroid War Barge (ATK 2400/DEF 2100)
"Carrierroid" + "Submarineroid"

Once during your turn, you can add one card that includes "vehicroid" in its card name from your graveyard to your deck to destroy one card on the field.

Terra Vehicroid Burrower (ATK 2200/ DEF 2500)
“Drillroid + Submarineroid”

Once during your turn, you can discard one card from your hand to return one card on the field to the top of its respectable owner’s deck.

Vehicroid Emergency Maneuver
(Quick-play Spell)

Return one Machine-type Fusion Monster that includes “Vehicroid” in its card name on your side of the field to your Fusion deck. Special summon the Fusion-material Monster cards written on the returned Fusion card from your graveyard or hand in Attack position.

Vehicroid Frequency
(Normal Spell)

Add one card from your deck to your hand that includes “Vehicroid” in its card name.

Jamming Signal
(Counter trap)

You can only activate this card when you have a “Vehicroid” monster on your side of the field. Pay 700 Life points, negate the effect of a spell or trap card and destroy it.

P.S.: If the wording isn't correct in some of these cards, do tell me. I've tried to make these cards as "official" as possible, but I'll bet there're mistakes somewhere :p
grtz

Last edited:
Back