Forum not working in Firefox

Maruno

Council of Heroes
Staff member
The website doesn't work properly for me in Firefox. It hasn't for the past few days now, but I've just discovered it's fine in IE.

The only options available at the top are "Home" and "New Posts". When viewing a thread, almost nothing is displayed. It's as if only some parts of the forum are being loaded and displayed, but not the rest.

Any ideas?

More is available now, and I can actually view threads and make posts, but everything else is still missing. Looks like I'm now loading the mobile version that actually works.
Posted via Mobile Device

More is available now, and I can actually view threads and make posts, but everything else is still missing. Looks like I'm now loading the mobile version that actually works.
Posted via Mobile Device

Looks like you're still loading the same version. I just added those a few minutes ago. Your post is saying you're posting from a mobile device. Hrm, let me see if the redirect is affecting Firefox.
Posted via Mobile Device

Try clicking the link I posted above again. The modification that detecs user agents had to be set to account for Firefox specifically, but did not make clear exactly what that was for, so I had it set for Mobile Elegance by default. Clicking that link should set you back to normal now.

Back