X-Box 360 Halo 3

hey u heard of all the new weapons in halo 3 if u havnt then post me back and ill tell u every new weapon and vehicle upgrades its goin to be the best 1 so far post me back

for you lot who dont know the new upgrades on halo 3 i will tell u know if u want there is a new.....

sniper gun = upgraded to zoom in more and the shot is more powerful

flamethrow = well im not sure about this 1 because they say they might bring it in there not very sure

oh and people who played halo 1 the 1 the only favourite gun is back the pistol its more powerful than ever!

but the thing i cant wait for is killing the flood they say there more harder than ever and takes about i full mag of machine gun bullets to take 1 down image that omg! i hope theres loads of ammo lol

The only complaint I had about the Flood in the last game was that they were often too hard to distinguish from your allies, especially in dark corridors. I found the pistols in the last game were pretty cool of you went for the head shots, but a little tricky to use.

I presume since they upgraged the sniper rifle, that that mans they upgraded the beam rifle as well?

yeah and this time they upgraded the shot gun they say it blows the flood up properly so we wont have as much trouble as killing them like the last time......

oh and dont u think the alleys we had where stupid coz they would run right into the battle and get owned i cant wait to own the flood

Sometimes, depending on your difficulty level. On Legendary, unless you had an indestructible team leader (i.e. someone who was part of next story sequence) then most of your team mates would get nuked. They didn't bother to upgrade their abilities in proportion to the difficulty level.

Too bad too, cause a large part of what I enjoyed about the campaign versions were the banter from your team mates. Plus, it hurt me every time Angie Martinez got killed. :(

but when u come to think about it on legend difficulty some of ur marines hanged on for quit along time ( thats if ur there to help them and not leave them on there own) oh and by the way in halo 3 i think not very sure but i think the marines are more better at aiming so we should have no problem on killing the flood

the best thing i though of halo 2 was when u could play as the arbitar but the thing i realy realy hated was ur invinsibilty cloak did not last as long as ur team m8s and the worste thing was that ur team m8s die to quick against the flood

the best gun i like is the shot gun it a quick lock and load then bang 1 flood down then loack and load thats quick

I like to play all kind of Game in Xbox 360. Thanks for sharing such kind of post. Halo 3 is one of my favorite game in Xbox 360. I always spend my 2 hours time for this game.

Back