Instant Email Subscription

Dimensionruler

Block Head
Since the update to the site, I haven't been receiving my "instant email notifications" on the threads I've subscribed to. I've checked my mail options to make sure that I hadn't marked this site as spam and didn't find any indication of this site (if you could tell me what address to look for I'll triple check). I've checked to make sure that I am still subscribed to threads, and as far as I can see I am.

Has anyone else been having this problem? If so how do I fix this? I check the site often for updated posts (probably every half hour or so when I'm at the computer) so its not as if I'm missing posts, I just like receiving the email so I can reply as quickly as I can.

I'm trying something else now. I'm fairly certain it has something to do with our host and vB's settings.

Thats weird, the same thing happened at itstimetoduel.net (also a vbulletin site). Perhaps I can ask i am a noob how he fixed the problem.

My problem turned out the be the domain name of the webmaster. Apparently my host treats any address other then my primary domain name as spam. Are you getting your subscription notifcations now? No one has chimed in yet.

I just received my email subscription for the above message. I was about to ask you what the domain name was so I could check my "do not allow" list, but now there appears to be no need.

Thanks for the Help!

Back