IPhone/SMS?

Have you ever, or do you currently browse the forums using a mobile device?

• Yes, on my iPhone

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes, on my Mobile/Cell Device

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, on my PDA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will when I finally get one of these devices

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No, I have no idea what your talking about

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

Digital Jedi

Administrator
Staff member
How many of you have ever or currently visit the forums using an iPhone or other web based messaging service?

I said no, but I do know what you're talking about. I just find it unnecessary when I've got a computer right here - I'm not that obsessive. :D

Also, the Wiki still needs extensions installed *coughnudgecough*.

I said no, but I do know what you're talking about. I just find it unnecessary when I've got a computer right here - I'm not that obsessive. :D

Also, the Wiki still needs extensions installed *coughnudgecough*.
I'm on it. Just doing too many things at once. =/

Actually.. I have been doing more and more browsing via my iPod Touch as of late. It is quite handy to check a few threads and then go back to chasing the kids around the house. That and when I'm stuck at the DMV or elsewhere and a free WiFi signal is available, its surfin' time. Then again, I'm kind of addicted to this stuff. 8^D

Along those lines, CoG seems to be a little clow and clunky when viewed on my iPod Touch, but I'm not sure if that is Javascript or Flash related or not, I don't think Safari has Flash installed.

I'm going to work on a "diet" version of netrep when I get 2.0 rolling to be friendly with the mobile devices, for what it's worth.

I haven't, I find them way to hard to browse on my iphone. Better to just wait till I get home.

Back