It's Roan. Back yet again.

Hey Roan. Welcome back. Please excuse the mess. I'll be bringing professional cleaners next year. :hrm:

Hey Roan. Welcome back. Please excuse the mess. I'll be bringing professional cleaners next year. :hrm:

Hey, DJ, howsit been?

The kids keep getting in and out of YuGiOh. This time around they've stayed so we've all started playing again.

Loving these new fiends and syncros. FUN!

I've seen a few people from way back -- what happened to Dillie-O?

Eileen

Sean gave Netrep to XeroCreative, since he wouldn't have time to develop for it anymore. Deck Studio and RONIN are out there, now, too, until someone decides to continue developing for them. He provided the source codes for download right before he had to shut ccgtoolkit.com down. Other than that, I see him on Facebook and Twitter a lot, so he's still around, just not playing Yu-Gi-Oh much anymore.

Sean gave Netrep to XeroCreative, since he wouldn't have time to develop for it anymore. Deck Studio and RONIN are out there, now, too, until someone decides to continue developing for them. He provided the source codes for download right before he had to shut ccgtoolkit.com down. Other than that, I see him on Facebook and Twitter a lot, so he's still around, just not playing Yu-Gi-Oh much anymore.

Yah, he's on twitter. Too bad he's not playing, but I'm glad he's still coding. Netrep is still good, but lacks the newer cards.

Back