Fantasy Kristania: Beloved of the Gods - Chapter 1; Welcome to Kristania

krazykidpsx

(This is a story I'm writting to parallel some of the events that occur in the Card Game I'm working on)

"Welcome to Kristania"

Long ago when the Gods created this planetary system, they made a similar system Billions of light years away. The difference wasn't in the planets them selves... but in the Human family formed. The human family of this planet was special. Half of the residents living were born with the ability to metamorph in any item they wanted. Now this caused Chaos and disorder as the remaining residents had no way to fully defend them selves.

For the weapons thought that they were strong and could kill off the humans. But they also could not reproduce within them selves. A Weapon could not reproduce with a weapon only with a Non weapon human. Once the societies came to realize this they new that the non Weapon humans could keep reproducing but at the cost of making a weapon human. The Humans that could not transform held the key to this society. Untill the return of the Gods.

When the Gods arrived the Human race as a whole asked the question, "what's the purpose of the weapons? And what is our purpose?" Then the one of the Gods stated "The weapon kind are to be used. As protectors of the non weapons. That is their purpose. The non weapon kinds purpose is to, forge, strengthen, advance, and become Gods through the weapons. That is your purpose."

As the one stared at the other they realized what they had to do. Then the Gods left...

"Johnny stop!" Said Robbin, as she could see Johnny heading towards a cliff as they both chased after a unknown man. "I have to get this one! All we need is one more and we become Gods!" Said Johnny. "I know this but please Stop!" as johnny starts to slow down he notices that the unknown man is no longer running. "Old man! You have something I want" yells out Johnny, prepared to fight Robbin transforms into a Fortified Hammer. "Old man I'm not sure what your abilities are but Robbin and I... well..." then Johnny with one quick swing of his Hammer see's the unknown man leap over him. "Sorry kid not today..." says the Unknown Man. As he pulls out his Desert Eagle's "you know I have the mind to kill you... I take it you've collected forty nine bounties. And you need only one more in order to become a God. I won't be your fifty, not now... not ever" said the Unknown man. "Well I guess it'll have to be by force!" As johnny runs towards the old man he takes one more swing and...

"Johnny wake up.... were late!" Said Robbin... "Come on johnny! Why do we always have to play this game in the morning its 9am!!!" - Robbin
"9am!, why didn't you wake me earlier today's finals!" - johnny
"Well I woke up late too but I've been trying for the past hour to wake you up" - Robbin.
"CRAPPP!!! Let's go Robbin" - Johnny

The young couple race off from Johnny's home to arrive 20 minutes at the Gates of "Lah Ahkahdehmeah Majikah for Weapons and Wielder's."

As the young couple run through the halls to arrive at the Academies Arena they are stopped by Professor IxTahl.
"Mr. Turillasson and Ms. Vohc! You are late!..
Fortunately for you two your Finals Battle has not come up yet..." - Professor IxTahl
"Talk about timing huh?" - johnny
"Unfortunately for you two, you will not be allowed to take the exam today. The last two participants destroyed the arena and will have to be rebuilt. So you are not allowed to advance this quarter untill the arena is rebuilt. This is in accordance for your tardiness more so than the arena being broken apart. Your parents have been notified... better luck next quarter." - Professor IxTahl
"This sucks..." - Johnny.

Back