New Dark World Order

i know the dark coffins can be used with your dark world lightenings - a nice combo..some matchups you might try swapping them out for mask of restrict - since you dont really want to tribute for your beaters anyway......slows you a bit but can cut top heavy decks at the knees....deck looks pretty good... maybe think as to what you want to side for different matchups....

cuzwbd said:
i know the dark coffins can be used with your dark world lightenings - a nice combo..some matchups you might try swapping them out for mask of restrict - since you dont really want to tribute for your beaters anyway......slows you a bit but can cut top heavy decks at the knees....deck looks pretty good... maybe think as to what you want to side for different matchups....
The Dark Coffins do work well with the DW Lightnings, also Good against Demise when he blows up the field, with those and a Dark Deal set, very had for Demise deck to work.
Options include the standard stuff that goes into most decks:
Ring of Destruction, Mirror Force, Treeborn Frog. Mind Crush and Forced Requisition are also good options.
You can add Watapons and Work on Sky Scourge Norleras or Enrise options.
Cannot run Mask of Restrict as I need to get Dark Ruler Ha Des out, so the fiends will negate the opponents effects like Dekoichi, Old Vindictive Magician.
Crush Card Virus would make this deck so sweet!!!!

Back