Once science-fiction, now a reality?

From what I understand, it's a speculative fantasy site, much like the other one "Dwayne Medical Center" has that lets you create a genetically perfect child. www.genochoice.com

Of course, if you look around the main www.rythospital.com website, you'll notice all their other "miracles of modern medicine". Like Clyven, the mouse who was implanted with Human brain cells and (accidentally) developed relative Human intelligence. (You can even chat with him online if you want to.) The Nanodocs, who repair human tissue on the cellular level, are not all that improbable. I believe modern science already has medical nanites. But these look suspiciously like some Poser/DAZ|3D freebies I've picked up.

Wikipedia says that Mr. Wong has been expecting since 1999.

Heh, another interesting thing is Dr. Lui's blog has posts in it with comments ranging from 300 to 2000+. Yet after perusing through them, the only one I could find that was not an advertising bot simply said "cool". The rest are just links to everything form adult websites to credit card applications.

Back