PSP continuum, how's it doing.

DarkLogicianOfCaos

Eschew Obfuscation
The PSP remains one of the best systems out there, but recently I have noticed a decline in the inventory of some of my stores with the quantity and variety of PSP games in stock. Whether it be Wally World, Target, Game Stop, etc. things look smaller. Now this may just be a sign of the "economic downturn", but I would like to hear your oppinions. Do you see a decline in PSP games? If so, is this just a "sign of the times?" How much impact do think the newest phones and i-media are having on this and other portable systems?

It might be a sign that there's nothing new happening with the PSP. There's a new DS being released (the third version, if I'm not mistaken), whereas I haven't heard anything about the PSP for ages. Nintendo is simply more popular, it seems.

I don't think the recession has anything to do with it.

Now, you all across the pond got the PSP with GPS, correct? We can't seem to get ours past the FCC (Federal Communications Commission). Probably something to do with our hodge-podge networking infrastructure. So our "latest" was the slim (I think). We did see some adverts for "The Force" and "Indianna Jones" a while back, but yeah, not a lot.....

I wouldn't know what we have. I'm not much of a gamer (and absolutely no kind of hand-held gamer).

Back