Red-eyes and tactical sharing.

theDMKAPF

My Red-eyes deck is pretty cool but id like to compare it too other peoples. other then deck ideas for Red-eyes, anyone feel free to share ideas about decks in general im very interested at comparing the way i think with others when it comes to deck construction, tactics, and over-all opinion of cards.

When it comes to over-all opinion for me i'd have to agree with Yusei Fudo. Every card has a use. There is no worthless card, except kuriboh. lol just kidding kuribohs a beast.

It's been a while since I was able to play for Yu-Gi-Oh!, but Red-Eyes is one deck I never got to explore. My main thing was Jank. Which was basically large sized decks pilled in with a lot of stall. There was no kill shot, just stall. It was fun, annoying, and very effective. Though, for some reason, people didn't want to play with me anymore. :skull:

hmm that sounds interesting. if it was all stall did you win by your opponent not being able to draw? or did you have an ace stall monster like thousand eyes (non tournament), or better yet the solar flare dragon combo (cause of your pic lol)?

even if it was annoying,the important thing is that it was fun right? in terms of "very effective", do you mean that as in you won most of the time?

lol yea for some reason people cant find joy in dueling to expose weaknesses, they think they need to know it right off the bat which makes stall decks less appealing to them.

Last edited:
Never got refine it fully, but it went 50/50 most of the time. It seemed to run better when I had Wave-Motion Cannon in it then when I took it out later. I need to catch up on the meta so I can build an up-to-date version. I miss it.

ahhhh i remember wave motion cannon that was and still is a good card. when you do get it up too date you should definitely tell me about it (well if you wanna lol). like i posted earlier im really interested in hearing about other peoples decks too compare my thinking with others

did you have cards like the jar series in that deck?

You should be able to find one of my last versions of the deck if you search the Advanced Format section. I'm pretty sure I was using Cyber Jar before it was banned.

sweeet im gonna look in to it

for now can you, or anyone else, help me with something? ive been trying to make a magnet warrior deck but its really difficult because theres not that many cards out for themthat ive found.

so far ive got only a couple combos involving these cards

Beta the magnet warrior
Alpha the magnet warrior
Gamma the magnet warrior
Valkyrion the magna warrior
Rock bombardment x3
Dark factory of mass production x2
Foolish burial
Monster reincarnation
Monster reborn
Call of the haunted
and other cards that allow me to draw out my deck like pot of greed

I haven't personally used one. But the last Magnet deck I saw posted here look something like this. Maybe it will give you some ideas:

Monsters: 19

Alpha The Magnet Warrior
Alpha The Magnet Warrior
Alpha The Magnet Warrior
Beta The Magnet Warrior
Beta The Magnet Warrior
Beta The Magnet Warrior
Gamma The Magnet Warrior
Gamma The Magnet Warrior
Gamma The Magnet Warrior
Valkyrion the Magna Warrior
Valkyrion the Magna Warrior
Giant Rat
Giant Rat
The Rock Spirit
The Rock Spirit
Sangan
Magician of Faith
Indomitable Fighter Lei Lei
Megarock Dragon

Spells: 12

Messenger of Peace
Messenger of Peace
Premature Burial
Giant Trunade
Nobleman of Crossout
Graceful Charity
Snatch Steal
Brain Control
Book of Moon
Swords of Revealing Light
Heavy Storm
Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps: 10

Call of the Haunted
Waboku
Return form the different dimension
Mirror Force
Torrential Tribute
Dust Tornado
Dust Tornado
Dust Tornado
Bottomless Trap Hole
Bottomless Trap Hole

Enchanting Fitting Room would help this deck and Painful Choice and the name eludes me for now but it lets your return 2 normal monsters from your graveyard with 1500 or less attack to your hand good combo with Painful Choice.(i could go look in my cards for the name but i am lazy...lol) There all magic cards to.:)

Back