Stunned Anti-Green Lanterns

Digital Jedi

Administrator
Staff member
I have yet to actually see anyone play this build, so an interesting question arises in my mind that seems obvious, but you never know.

Anti-Green Lantern
Concealed (This character comes into play in the hidden area.)

Willpower 1

At the start of the recovery phase, KO Anti-Green Lantern.

I'm presuming that since it's the start of the recovery phase, if Anti-Green Lantern is stunned he's not going to KO. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah DJ, sorry to tell you but you're a little late. AGL rush decks have been tearing it up on Golden Age tournaments since JLA came out. Cards like Felix and Chomin just made them beastly. Using Chomin to stun AGL's after you've attacked with them and keeping them for later, and then dropping Felix out on four, who I believe brings army characters back from the KO'ed pile through a certain effect. Yeah, pretty sick deck sometimes, Ryan O'Conner has been playing it for about 2 months actually in the area, surprised you hadn't seen it.

Seen it, but paid little attention to it. I'm only familair with the actual strategical details of about a fourth of the top teir decks, which is a small part of the reason I didn't play the VS constructed in Columbia. Honestly, since I don't play pre-established builds, I don't really know the fine details of a lot of them and don't have the info I need to succesfully counter them.

Dave and Demetrius are good fiends, but we have very different philosophies about the game, which is why I actually don't get to play them much. They pretty much run every build under the sun, or have run them at one time. But against me they usually run something odd that counters everything I have, so I don't get to see or play with the tournament builds that often.

Add to all that the fact I don't get to the shop anymore, and when I do it's all Yu-Gi players begging me to play my Jank Deck against them :rolleyes:, then 'm playing catch-up all the time with VS. Taking steps to rectify that at the moment. It's just gonna take some time.

Back