The reign of 3 Gods

BenjaminMS

The Kozaky show
Hello all. Considering all the talk about the 3 'gods' in Shadow of Infinity, I did take a look how it could look like. Please, give your comments on it if you think other cards will better fit.
Here it comes. Greetings,
BenjaminMS

Tribute monsters (3x)
Divine Flame Emperor "“ Uria (1x)
Descending Thunder Emperor "“ Hamon (1x)
Phantom Emperor "“ Ravel (1x)

Non-tribute monsters (16x)
Spirit Reaper (2x)
Sangan (1x)
Gyroid (2x)
Spear Cretin (2x)
The Bistro Butcher (2x)
Wall of Illusion (2x)
Brain Jacker (1x)
Castle of Dark Illusions (2x)
Dark Jeroid (2x)
Hiro's Shadow Scout (2x)

Spells (16x)
The Dark Door (2x)
Messenger of Peace (2x)
Gravekeeper's Servant (2x)
Infinite Cards (1x)
Wave-Motion Cannon (2x)
Mystical Space Typhoon (1x)
Heavy Storm (1x)
Dark Hole (1x)
Martyr of Phantoms (2x)
Mystik Wok (2x)

Traps (8x)
Call of the Haunted (1x)
Royal Decree (2x)
Nightmare Wheel (2x)
Needle Wall (1x)
Ultimate Offering (2x)

SOI-JP001
Divine Flame Emperor - Uria
Fire/Pyro/10/0/0
This card cannot be Normal Summon. This card cannot be special summon other than sending 3 face-up Trap cards from your field to Graveyard. This card's attack strength would be increase by 1000 for each Continuous Trap cards in your Graveyard. Once per turn, you may destroy a Magic/Trap card that is set on opponent's field. The effect of that Magic/Trap card cannot be activate.
Ultra/Ultimate Rare

SOI-JP002
Descending Thunder Emperor - Hamon
Light/Thunder/10/4000/4000
This card cannot be Normal Summon. This card cannot be special summon other than sending 3 face-up Continuous Magic cards from your field to Graveyard. When this card destroy an opponent's monster and it's send to Graveyard, do 1000 damages to opponent's lifepoints. When this card is on your field in face-up defense mode, opponent cannot choose other monsters as target of attack.
Ultra/Ultimate Rare

SOI-JP003
Phantom Emperor - Ravel
Dark/Demon/10/4000/4000This card cannot be Normal Summon.
This card cannot be special summon other than by sacrifice 3 Demon sub-type monsters on your field. Whenever opponent summons a monster, special summon a "Phantom Token" (Dark/Demon/1/1000/1000) to your field. The tokens cannot declare attack. Once during your turn, you may sacrifice a monster on your field, this card's attack strength would be increase by the original attack of that monster until the End Phase of the turn.
Ultra/Ultimate Rare

SOI-JP041
Martyr of Phantoms
Magic - Normal
This card can only be activate when your have two or more cards in your hand, and you have face-up [Divine Flame Emperor - Uria] or [Descending Thunder Emperor - Hamon] on your field. Send all cards from your hand to Graveyard, special summon 3 [Martyr of Phantoms Token] (Dark/Demon/1/0/0) in attack mode to your field.
Rare

Source: http://www.dmcomet.net/soi.txt

They're actually demons. ;)

Personally, I don't see why they're so great. Running all three in one deck could be potentially fatal to you, though, so watch out... :/

chaos general said:
They're actually demons. ;)

Personally, I don't see why they're so great. Running all three in one deck could be potentially fatal to you, though, so watch out... :/
hes right, the deck is good when its based solely one 1 of them at a time.

now the martyr card is one of the worse cards that could have possibly been made. especially for what it does.

yea but im just talking about the spell, its horrible. 3 0/0 creatures. man not even hamon gets power of sacin thoughs things.

Uria, Lord of Searing Flames; Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder; and Ravel, Lord of Phantasms. These sacred beasts are the most fearsome monsters since the Egyptian God Cards. In the anime perhaps, given Uria had a total BS extra effect that I will not spoil for anyone who have not seen the episodes with them yet. When Konami decided to make them, they needed to tone down the power they had. Each one would do better alone than together. Hammon, in the TCG would probably be more played given we do not have enough good Continuous Trap Cards for Uria to use, let alone Trap Monsters that are Continuous Trap Cards to use. Given that the amount of Continuous Trap Cards being played will be limited to what the TCG can use. I see right now: Embodiment of Apophis, Royal Decree, Gravity Bind, Nightmare Wheel, etc being commonly used.

Oh I am sure people will start slapping in Continuous Trap Cards to use with it, no doubt about that. Uria also has the effect of allowing a no chainable destruction on a face-down Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's side of the field. It has to do this effect whenever it can. Hamon on the other hand I can see being played a whole more. We need Continuous Spell Cards for this, and without Living Arrow (Magic Effects Arrow) from the OCG to get rid of them, we can pack our Decks with Level-Limit Area B, Wave-Motion Cannon, and so on. a 4000 ATK and DEF monster that is Special Summoned ratherly BS-like is nothing to scoff at. I recommend using Royal Decree given this card is Bottomless Trap Hole bait, let alone it would protect against those nasty Dust Tornados.

Lastly, Ravel is by far the worse of the bunch. It has an Obelisk like effect of increasing its power. Big deal. You also gain tokens for each monster your opponent summons. Big deal. He still sucks. His support card is a perhaps THE WORSE CARD EVER TO BE MADE. There is no way you can ever use it properly unless you have this set up: Hamon or Uria on the field, with a Jar of Greed after set for a previous turn, Monster Reincarnation, Ravel in the Graveyard, plus 2 cards in your hand outside of the Spell Card being used. If you can have that set up you can finally use it to Special Summon 3 Tokens, which are Fiend-Types. Oh did I forget to mention Ravel needs to Tribute Fiend-Types to be summoned? No one even in the OCG should be using this. Wicked God - Dreadroot totally owns this card like no other.

Might i add Spirit of dead zoma for continuous trap cards?

MG1-JP001 Spirit of the Dead Zoma
Ultra Rare
Strength: Trap Card
Card #: MG1-JP001
Found In: Master Guide
Translation: After activation this card is special summoned to your monster zone as a monster card (Undead/Darkness/Level 4/Attk 1800/Def 500) in defense position. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, the attack points of the monster that destroyed this card is applied as damage to your opponent's life points. (This card is used as a Trap Card.)

Back