Korean
pt.gif
Portuguese
ru.gif
Russian
es.gif
Español
nl.gif
Nederlands[/floatl] In hopes of providing a better translation service, I managed to piece together the best of the existing translation modifications to provide, what I hope, is a superior one. Pages can be translated into one of the languages on the left simply by clicking the "Translate" menu in the top left corner of each thread. (You can also find this on the index page.)

All translations are courtesy of Google's translation service, with the exception of Dutch (Nederlands) which is done through BabelFish. Although Google's translation service is much more accurate when it comes to translating vBulletin pages (not to mention they have more language services available), they don't yet translate Dutch. But I wanted the option to be there nonetheless. (Note that Dutch translations will take you to the translated versions of the archive, rather then the actual thread. This is because the BabelFish translation process doesn't seem to like regular vBulletin pages, and mistranslates characters. This was the best compromise I could come up with)

[floatr]
translate_thread.gif
[/floatr]If you happen to notice that Google is providing a new language service, and I have yet added it to the list, please let me know, I'll be happy to work it in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back