Ultimate Parody Challenge

EmeraldFan

CoG iTrader
Hello my fellow card creators, Emerald here. I am excited to bring you this challenge. The Ultimate Parody Challenge is for all people, all ages. As I have surfed the forums, I have come across many threads where people have made something famous into a Yu-Gi-Oh card, and it made me think, "Wow, I bet anything can be made into a card in the right hands." So I came to this. I am challenging all you to get your brains moving to post the best creations you can.
There are rules:
1. They must be playable. No complete annihilation or stupid cards. You're better than that.
2. You must make cards from something that has yet to be used on this challenge. This mainly to keep people from making 17 Naruto sets. You know it's true.
3. Set must be between 10 and 100 cards.
4. No double-posting. You must wait until at least one person has posted before you post again, if you post again.
5. If you must comment on others' sets, please do so in a constructive way.
6. One parody to a post.
7. Most important of all, have fun. Taking this too seriously can seriously hurt your creative flow. It's all for the fun of it.
8. If you want to borrow from another set, like a crossover, I have no problem with it. I merely ask that you talk to that set's designer by private message beforehand. I don't want a fiasco like someone claiming that you stole from their set. It would dampen the festivities.

Prize for this challenge: nothing. Just the sake of challenging your fellow duelist to see just how creative they can be. You will also have my respect for making a truly great set.

Format: Here is an example of a format that makes a card easy to read:
Card name
Type of card(Spell, ect.)
Type and Attribute of monster(if needed)
Effect or Flavor text
ATK/DEF(if Monster)
You are most welcome to put it in your own format, just throwing that out there.
One more thing is to mention the piece of work that your set is from. Please do so before the first card so we know what we are looking at.

That is really all I have to say about this. Good luck to all and I hope to read a good set soon.

Alien V.S. Predator Series

Alien-Facehugger
Dark, Fiend
1 star
FLIP: Place one "Alien Fetus" counter on one monster on the field. On your second End Phase after the activation of this effect, destroy the monster with the counter and special summon one "Alien-Chestburster" from your hand. Half the ATK of the monster destroying this monster as a result of battle by 500 points.
0/0

Alien-Chestburster
Dark, Fiend
2 stars
This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Alien-Facehugger". During your standby phase, you may pay 500 life points and tribute this card to Special Summon one "Alien-Warrior" from your deck in face-up attack position. As long as you control a face-up "Alien Hive", this monster cannot be targeted for an attack.
300/0

Alien-Warrior
Dark, Fiend
4 star
Once per turn, as long as you control a face-up "Alien Hive", you may tribute this monster to toss a coin twice. Destroy one monster your opponent controls equal to the number of heads resulting from the toss.
1900/1000

Alien-Drone
Dark, Fiend
3 star
You may tribute this monster, while you control a face-up "Alien Hive", to Special Summon one "Alien-Facehugger" in face-down defense position. If you use this effect, you must skip your next draw phase. When this monster is destroyed by battle, half the attack of the attacking monster.
1000/1800

Alien-Carrier
Dark, Fiend
6 star
When this monster is attacked, you may put one Carrier Counter on each monster your opponent controls. During your Standby Phase after this card's activation, destroy all monsters on the field with Carrier Counters to Special Summon up to 3 "Praetorian Chestburster" from your hand or deck. When this monster is destroyed by battle, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent.
2000/500

Praetorian Chestburster
Dark, Fiend
2 star
This monster can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Alien-Carrier". During your Standby Phase, if you control a face-up "Alien Hive", you may tribute this monster and pay 1000 life points to Special Summon one "Alien-Queen" from your hand.
500/100

Alien-Queen
Dark, Fiend
8 star
This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned with the effect of "Praetorian Chestburster". You may only control one "Alien-Queen" at a time. Increase the ATK of this monster by 400 for each monster with "Alien" in its name in either graveyard. When this monster is destroyed, Special Summon as many "Alien-Drone" and "Alien-Warrior" from your graveyard as you can. Once per turn, you may pay 500 life points while you control a "Alien Hive" to add 1 "Alien-Facehugger" from your graveyard to your hand.
2900/2400

Alien Hive
Continuous Spell
Increase the ATK of all "Alien" monsters you control by 500 points. During your Draw Phase, instead of your normal draw, you may add one level 4 or lower "Alien" monster from your deck to your hand.

Predator-Hunter
Earth, Warrior
4 stars
This monster may not attack a defense position monster. When this monster destroys a monster as a result of battle, place one Skull Counter on it (max. 5). When this monster is destroyed as a result of battle, draw a number of cards equal to the number of Skull Counters attached to this card.
1700/1200

Predator-Warrior
Earth, Warrior
4 stars
You may Special Summon this card by tributing one "Predator-Hunter" on your side of the field. If this monster attacks a defense position monster, return it to the deck after damage calculation. When this monster destroys a monster as a result of battle, draw one card. Attach one Skull Counter on this card each time a monster is destroyed by battle (max. 5). Once per turn, you may remove one Skull Counter from this card to discard one random card from your opponent's hand.
1900/1500

Predator-Honored
Earth, Warrior
5 stars
This monster cannot be destroyed by any effects. This monster can only be destroyed by battle with a level 7 or higher monster. For each Equip Spell equipped to this card, increase this monster's attack by 300. When this monster is destroyed by battle, you may add up to 2 "Predator" monsters from your grave to your deck and draw 2 cards.
2300/1700

Predator Destruct Gauntlet
Trap
This card can only be activated when your life points are 500 or less. Send all cards on the field out of play and decrease both you and your opponent's Life Points to 1. You and your opponent then Special Summon one monster from your respective hands. The player whose monster has a higher attack wins the duel.

Predator Claws
Equip Spell
Equip only to a "Predator" monster you control. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 1000 and decrease the DEF to 0. When the equipped monster destroys a monster as a result of battle, place one Skull Counter on this card. When this card is removed from the field, draw a number of cards equal to the number of Skull Counters on this card.

Predator Spear
Equip Spell
Equip only to a "Predator" Monster. Increase the ATK of the equipped card by 700.

Predator-Blazer
Fire, Warrior
4 stars
Once per turn, you may remove 3 Skull Counters from your side of the field to destroy 1 card on your opponent's side of the field. This monster cannot declare an attack in the same turn that this effect is used.
1500/900

Predator-Disc Master
Wind, Warrior
5 star
When this monster attacks a monster, you may pay 1000 life points to destroy the target monster before damage calculation. This monster cannot attack a defense position monster.
1900/2100

Predator Cannon
Equip Spell
Any monster that battles with the equipped monster is destroyed automatically after damage calculation. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 900.

Predalien
Dark, Fiend
9 stars
This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by tributing one "Predator-Warrior" and one "Alien-Chestburster" on your side of the field. When this monster is summoned, you may Special Summon up to 2 "Alien-Warrior" from your hand in face-up defense position.
3000/2400

Predator Mask
Continuous Spell
This card may only be activated when you control a face-up "Predator" monster. Once per turn you may discard one "Predator Vision" card from your hand to activate its corresponding effect:

• Predator Vision-Infrared: Once per turn, you may pay 500 life points to look at all set cards on your opponent's side of the field.
  • Predator Vision-Ultraviolet: During your opponent's standby phase, you may look at the top card of your opponent's deck and place it at the bottom.
  • Predator Vision-Xenomorph: Once per turn, you can pay 1000 life points to look at all cards in your opponent's hand.
If a "Predator" monster you control is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, destroy this card.

Predator Vision-Infrared
Spell
This card cannot be played in the field.

Predator Vision-Ultraviolet
Spell
This card cannot be played on the field.

Predator Vision-Xenomorph
Spell
This card cannot be played on the field.

Last edited:
yeah this seems like a lot fun i think i get the consept nothing overly powerful like alot of my other cards. so here i go.

dragonball z series

goku
earth warrior 4 star 1900 atk 1600 def
this monster can not be destroyed in battle.
during the end of the turn this card destroyed a monster in battle you can tribute this card to special summon 1 super saiyan goku from your hand, deck or graveyard

super saiyan goku
light warrior 6 star 2400 atk 2100 def
this monster can not be destroyed in battle this card can not destroyed by spell cards that don't target.this during the end of the turn this card destroyed a monster as a result of battle you can tribute this card to special summon 1 super saiyan goku lv2 from your hand, deck or graveyard.this card can not be normal summoned, set or special summoned except by the of goku.

super saiyan goku lv2
light warrior 8 star 2900 atk 2600 def
this monster can not be destroyed in battle or by the effects of spell and trap cards that don't target.during the end of the turn this card destroyed a moster as result of battle you can tribute this card to special summon 1 super saiyan goku lv3 from your hand,deck or graveyard. this card can not be normal summoned, set or special summoned except by the effect of super saiyan goku.

super saiyan goku lv 3
light warrior 10 star warrior 3000 atk 2800 def
this monster can not be destroyed in battle or by the effects of spell, trap or monster effects effects that don't target. this monster can not be normal summoned, set or special summoned except by the effect of super saiyan goku lv2

vegeta.
earth warrior 4 star 1900 atk 1500
this when this card attacks monster in defecne position it is destroyed without damge calculation and its effect is negated. when this monster destroys a monster during the battle phase you can tribute to special summon 1 super saiyan vegeta from your hand, deck or graveyard

super saiyan vegeta
light warrior 6 star 2400 atk 2000 def
once per turn you can destroy one card on the field. This card can not be destroyed the effect of a spell card that target. during the end of the turn that this card destroyed a monster in battle you can tribute this card to special summon 1 super vegeta from your hand deck or graveyard. this card can not be normal summoned, set or special summoned except by the effect of vegeta.

super vegeta
light warrior 8 star 2900 atk 2500 def
once per turn you can destroy up to 2 cards on the field .this card can not be destroyed by the effects of spell and trap cards that target. when this card destroys a monster as a result of battle you can tribute this card to special summon 1 super saiyan vegeta lv2 from your hand, deck or graveyard. this card can not be normal summoned set or special summoned except by the effect of super saiyan vegeta.

super saiyan vegeta lv2
light warrior 8 star 3000 atk 2700 def
once per turn you can destroy up to 3 cards on the field. this card can not be destroyed by the effects of spell, traps or monster effects that target. this card can not be normal summoned, set or special summoned except by the effect of super vegeta.

gogeta
earth warrior fusion 8 star 3500 atk 3000 def
this monster can only be special summoned from the extra deck by returning 1 goku and 1 vegeta back to the deck. once per turn you can destroy every card on the field except this one. this card can not be be destroyed in battle or by the effects of spell cards.
this card is returned to the extra deck at the end of your fifth turn after it was summoned.when this card is returned to the extra deck by this effect add 1 goku and 1 vegeta to your hand.

super gogeta
light warrior 8 star 4000 atk 3500 def
this monster can not be normal summoned,set or special summoned except by sending from your side of the field to your extra deck 1 gogeta this card can not be destroyed in battle or by card effects. once per turn you can destroy all cards on the opponents side of the field. you can not attack the turn you use this effect. this card returns to your hand during the end phase of your turn 3rd after it is summoned. during the end phase that this card is returned to your hand by this effect add 1 goku and 1 vegeta from your deck to your hand.

Last edited:
Well, you've got the right idea, basically. I'm just wondering where the "vs pokemon" came from? Is it Dragonball or Pokemon? If you are going off of mine above then I'm afraid there was a miscommunication. My set is from the actual "Alien VS Predator" series of games, comics, and movies. sorry to confuse if that is the case.

sorry about that i guess did get a bit confused i forgot about the alien vs predator films and comics. i'll change it to dragonball z only.

kid gohan 2 star earth warrior tuner 1000 atk 1000 def
when this card leaves the field you can add any 1 form of either goku,krillin,piccolo or gohan from deck to your hand.

teen gohan 4 star earth warrior 1700 atk 1500 def
when this card destroys a monster as a result of battle draw 1 card from your deck.
this card can not be targeted by spell cards. during the end phase that this card destroys a monster as a result of batttle you can tribute this card to special summon 1 super saiyan teen gohan from your hand,deck or graveyard.

super saiyan teen gohan 6 star light warrior 2400 atk 2000 def
when this card destroys a monster as a result of battle draw 2 cards from your deck.
this card can not be targeted by the effects of spell or trap cards. during the end phase that this card destroyed a monster as a result of battle you can special summon 1 super saiyan teen gohan lv2 from your hand,deck or graveyard. this monster can not be normal summoned,set or special summoned except by the effect of teen gohan.

super saiyan teen gohan lv2 8 star light warrior 3000 atk 2800 def
when this card destroys a monster as result of battle draw 3 cards from your deck.
this card can not be targeted by the effects of spell,trap or monsters.
this card can not be special summoned except by the effect of super saiyan teen gohan

vegeto 8 star earth fusion warrior 3500 atk 2500 def
this monster can not special summoned except by the effect of the fusion ear rings.
this monster can not be destroyed or by card effects or in battle.
once per turn you can destroy one card your opponents control if this card is spell or trap card draw 1 card if it was monster draw two cards. this card is returned to fusion the deck if the fusion ear rings. if this monster returned to the fusion deck in this way special summon 1 goku and 1 vegeta from the hand, deck or graveyard.

super vegeto 8 star light warrior 4000 atk 2500 def
this monster can not be normal summoned,set or special summoned except by tributing
1 vegeto on your side of the field when this card is summoned equip it with the fusion ear rings that was equiped to vegeto. this monster can not be destroyed by card effects or battle. once per turn you can destroy 2 cards on the opponents side of the field then draw 3 cards from your deck. if this card is returned to your hand by an opponents card effect special summon 1 goku and vegeta from your hand,deck or graveyard.

Last edited:
I'm basing this small set on the classic arcade game Pinball. It revolves mainly around one or two monsters and a whole heap of boards for them to be on (Terraforming helps). I couldn't think of too many different ideas for boards and board objects.

Spinball - Ball
Effect Monster (Rock / LIGHT / Level 3 / ATK 1200 / DEF 1200)
This card cannot be destroyed by any card effects (except this one's). Destroy this card if there is no "Spinball Table" Field Spell Card on the field. When this monster is destroyed by battle, the controller take 2000 damage.

Spinball - Super Ball
Effect Monster (Rock / LIGHT / Level 6 / ATK 2400 / DEF 2400)
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand by Tributing 1 "Spinball - Ball". This card cannot be destroyed by any card effects (except this one's). When this card attacks a monster, that monster is destroyed immediately. Destroy this card if there is no "Spinball Table" Field Spell Card on the field. When this card is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Spinball - Ball" from your Graveyard.

Spinball - Flipper Left
Effect Monster (Rock / EARTH / Level 4 / ATK 0 / DEF 2000)
You can Normal Summon this monster in face-up Defence Position. This card cannot attack or be attacked. Destroy this card if there is no "Spinball Table" Field Spell Card on the field. Each "Spinball - Ball" and "Spinball - Super Ball" you control is allowed one extra attack per Battle Phase.

Spinball - Flipper Right
Effect Monster (Rock / EARTH / Level 4 / ATK 0 / DEF 2000)
You can Normal Summon this monster in face-up Defence Position. This card cannot attack or be attacked. Destroy this card if there is no "Spinball Table" Field Spell Card on the field. Each "Spinball - Ball" and "Spinball - Super Ball" you control is allowed one extra attack per Battle Phase.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Spinball Table - Volcano Stage
Field Spell Card
All "Spinball - Ball" and "Spinball - Super Ball" on the field gain 1000 ATK, and become FIRE monsters. When a "Spinball - Ball" or "Spinball - Super Ball" destroys a monster by battle, the controller of the destroyed monster takes damage equal to the ATK or DEF of the destroyed monster, whichever is higher. During this card's controller's Standby Phase, they can return this card to the Deck and activate 1 "Spinball Table" Field Spell Card from their hand or Deck.

Spinball Table - Technology Stage
Field Spell Card
All "Spinball - Ball" and "Spinball - Super Ball" on the field cannot change control, and cannot be destroyed by battle once per turn. During this card's controller's Standby Phase, they can return this card to the Deck and activate 1 "Spinball Table" Field Spell Card from their hand or Deck.

Spinball Table - Ocean Stage
Field Spell Card
All "Spinball - Ball" and "Spinball - Super Ball" on the field gain 500 ATK and DEF, and become WATER monsters. When a "Spinball - Ball" or "Spinball - Super Ball" attacks a player directly, that player selects and destroys 1 Spell or Trap Card they control (that card cannot be activated). During this card's controller's Standby Phase, they can return this card to the Deck and activate 1 "Spinball Table" Field Spell Card from their hand or Deck.

Spinball Table - Desert Stage
Field Spell Card
All "Spinball - Ball" and "Spinball - Super Ball" on the field gain 1200 DEF, and become EARTH monsters. When a "Spinball - Ball" or "Spinball - Super Ball" is attacked, it is switched to Defence Position. During this card's controller's Standby Phase, they can return this card to the Deck and activate 1 "Spinball Table" Field Spell Card from their hand or Deck.

Spinball Table - Space Stage
Field Spell Card
All "Spinball - Ball" and "Spinball - Super Ball" on the field gain 500 ATK and DEF, and become DARK monsters. Once per turn, a "Spinball - Ball" or "Spinball - Super Ball" can attack directly. During this card's controller's Standby Phase, they can return this card to the Deck and activate 1 "Spinball Table" Field Spell Card from their hand or Deck.

Spinball Table - Forest Stage
Field Spell Card
All "Spinball - Ball" or "Spinball - Super Ball" on the field are unaffected by the effects of Spell and Trap Cards. During this card's controller's Standby Phase, they can return this card to the Deck and activate 1 "Spinball Table" Field Spell Card from their hand or Deck.

Spinball Table - Sky Stage
Field Spell Card
All "Spinball - Ball" and "Spinball - Super Ball" on the field gain 500 ATK and DEF, and become WIND monsters. When a "Spinball - Ball" or "Spinball - Super Ball" attack, that monster's controller can pay 800 Life Points to return the attack target to its owner's hand (the attacking monster loses 1 permitted attack this Battle Phase). During this card's controller's Standby Phase, they can return this card to the Deck and activate 1 "Spinball Table" Field Spell Card from their hand or Deck.

Spinball - Safe Escape Chute
Continuous Spell Card
If a "Spinball - Ball" or "Spinball - Super Ball" would be destroyed, it is not destroyed instead. When you use this effect, send this card to the Graveyard.

Spinball - Accelerator
Quick-Play Spell Card
Target "Spinball - Ball" or "Spinball - Super Ball" gains 500 ATK this turn. When the target monster destroys a monster by battle this turn, the Spell/Trap Card directly behind the destroyed monster is also destroyed.

Bonus Life!
Normal Trap Card
Activate when a "Spinball - Ball" or "Spinball - Super Ball" is destroyed by battle. Special Summon 1 "Spinball - Ball" from your Graveyard.

Arcade Trap Hole
Counter Trap Card
Activate when your opponent declares an attack on a "Spinball" monster you control. Negate that attack, and the attacking monster cannot attack as long as it remains face-up on the field.

TILT!!
Continuous Trap Card
Activate when the third card/card effect activated this turn is activated. Negate the activation and effect of that card and destroy it. While this card remains face-up on the field, neither player can activate any card effects. Destroy this card during the second End Phase after it was activated.

Multiball
Normal Trap Card
Activate when you control a "Spinball - Ball" or "Spinball - Super Ball". Special Summon as many "Spinball - Ball" as you can from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

Super Plunger
Normal Trap Card
Activate when you Summon a "Spinball - Ball". Destroy 1 card your opponent controls. This card cannot be chained to.

Arcade Game Reset
Normal Trap Card
Activate only when you control a "Spinball Table" Field Spell Card. Add all cards on the field to their owners' Decks and shuffle them.

Last edited:
sheron divine divine 12 star 2500 atk 2000 def
this monster can not be normal summoned,set or special summoned except by returning all seven dragonballs back to the deck. when this card is summoned put 2 wish tokens on this cards. once per turn you can remove one wish token to activate 1 of the following effects
. draw 5 cards
. send the top 5 cards of the opponents deck to graveyard
. special 1 monster from either players graveyard
when both tokens are removed send this card back to the deck.

dragonballs 1-7 normal spell cards

parunga divine divine 12 star 2600 atk 2100 def
this monster can not be normal summoned,set or special summoned except by returning all 7 namekian dragonballs back to the deck. when this card is summoned put 3 wish tokens on this cards. once per turn you can can activate one of the following effects
. discard all cards in the opponents hand
. special summon 1 of your monsters that have been removed from play
. discard 2 cards destroy all cards on the opponents side of the field
when all the tokens are removed return this card to the deck.

namek dragonballs 1-7 normal spell cards

dragonradar add one dragonball or namekian dragonball from your deck to your hand.

oolong 2 star earth beast tuner 250 atk 200 def
this card can not be attacked while this card is face up on your side of the field your opponent cannot attack you directly.

puar 2 star earth beast tuner 200 atk 100 def
this card can not be destroyed in battle. this card can attack you opponent directly.

turtle 2 star water aqua tuner 300 atk 2200 def
while this card is in defence it can not be destroyed by card effects that don't target.

fusion ear rings normal spell card
special summon either 1 vegeto or 1 kabitokia kai from your extra deck by sending the cards named on the fusion fro mhand or field back to your deck.

Last edited:
Bet you didn't see this one coming

Pikmin Cards!

Captian Olimar Light
Warrior/Effect

When this card is Summoned, you can search your Deck for one “Onion” spell card. As long as one “Pikmin” monster exists on your side of the field, your opponent can not select this card as an attack target.
1800ATK 1000DEF

Pikmin- Red Fire
Plant/Effect

Increase the ATK and DEF of the card by 500 for every face-up “Pikmin” monster on the field. This card cannot be destroyed by battle between this card and a FIRE monster.

500ATK 500 DEF

Pikmin – Blue Water
Plant/Effect

Increase the ATK and Def of the card by 500 for every face-up “Pikmin” monster on the field. This card cannot be destroyed by battle between this card and a WATER monster.

500 ATK 500 DEF

Pikmin - Yellow Light
Plant/Effect

Increase the ATK and Def of the card by 500 for every face-up “Pikmin” monster on the field. This card cannot be destroyed by battle between this card and a LIGHT monster

Pikmin- Purple Earth
Plant/Effect
Increase the ATK and Def of the card by 500 for every face-up “Pikmin” monster on the field.

1000 ATK 1000 DEF

Pikmin- White Light

Plant/Effect
Increase the ATK and Def of the card by 500 for every face-up “Pikmin” monster on the field. If this card is destroyed by battle, reduce the ATK of the monster that destroyed it to 0.
0ATK 0DEF

Bulbmin Earth
Plant

This loathsome creature is in fact a parasitic form of Pikmin that has infected a bulborb. Unlike Pikmin that nest in onions, this parasitic relative spends its life inside the body of a host, usually a bulborb. By burrowing its root-like limbs into the nervous system of the host bulborb and infusing it with natural hormonal excretions, the Bulbmin is able to control virtually all of the host's body functions. However, the host's voracious appetite seems impossible to suppress.

1900 ATK 1000 DEF

Onion- Red
Spell Continuous
When a “Pikmin” monster destroys a monster as a result of battle, you can special summon 1 “Pikmin- Red” from your hand, deck, or graveyard.

Onion –Blue
Spell Continuous
When a “Pikmin” monster destroys a monster as a result of battle, you can special summon 1 “Pikmin- Blue” from your hand, deck, or graveyard.

Onion- Yellow
Spell Continuous
When a “Pikmin” monster destroys a monster as a result of battle, you can special summon 1 “Pikmin- Yellow” from your hand, deck, or graveyard.

Candypop Bud
Trap Normal
Tribute 1 “Pikmin” monster you control. Special Summon 1 “Pikmin” monster of a different name from your hand, deck, or graveyard.

End of Day
Trap Normal
Activate only during the End Phase. Send one “Onion” spell card you control to the graveyard. Destroy all monster cards on the field. During the Standby Phase of your next turn, Special Summon 1 “Pikmin” monster for every “Onion”spell card you control.

Swarm Tactics
Spell Card
Discard 1 card. Special Summon as many “Pikmin” monsters from your graveyard as possible. During the End Phase of this turn, Destroy all “Pikmin” monsters you control.

Final Sprout
Spell Quick play
Activate when a “Pikmin” monster(s) you control is destroyed and you control no monsters. Special Summon 1 “Pikmin Sprout Token” (Level 2/Earth/ Plant/500ATK/500DEF) for every “Onion” spell card you control.

Sample Deck x 42

Monsters x 22

3x Captain Olimar
3x Pikmin –Red
3x Pikmin –Yellow
3x Pikmin – Blue
3x Pikmin – Purple
3x Lone Fire Blossom
2x Pikmin – White
2x Gigaplant

Spells x 16
2x Onion – Red
2x Onion – Blue
2x Onion – Yellow
2x Swarm Tactics
2x Card of Safe Return
1x Level Limit – Area B
1x Monster Reborn
1x Giant Trunade
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Final Sprout

Traps x3
2x End of Day
1x Gravity Bind

By the numbers
5 Pikmin = 3 purple + 2red = 3 3500 ATK + 2 3000 ATK =Total 165,000 ATK
5 Pikmin = Any 5 (- Purple) = 5 3000 ATK = 150,000 ATK
10 Pikmin = 3 creature swap + 2 Mystic Box=
3 purple + 3 red +3 yellow +1 Blue = 3 purple 7000 ATK+ other 6000ATK 315,000 Total ATK

10 pikmin= Mirror match + creature Swap ect.= 6 Purple 7000 + 4 Others 6000 = 660,000 Total ATK

cell 4 star dark machine 1900 atk 1400 def
when this card destroys a monster as a result of battle increase the attack of this monster by half the attack of the destroyed monster. when you control an android 17 you can send this card and android 17 back to the deck to special summon 1 imperfect cell from your extra deck.

imperfect cell dark fusion machine 8 star 2400 atk 2000 def
this can be special summoned except by the effect of cell
this card can not be destroyed by battle.
if you control an android 18 you send this card back to the extra deck and 1 android 18 back to the deck to special 1 complete cell from your extra deck.

complete cell dark fusion machine 10 star 2900 atk 2500 def
this card can not be special except by the except by the effect of imperfect cell.
this card can not be destroyed in battle or by the effects of spell cards.
once per turn you can destroy this card to destroy every card on the field.
during the end phase of the turn used this effect special summon 1 perfect cell from your hand,deck or graveyard.

perfect cell dark machine 12 star 3000 atk 2800 def
this card can not be normal summoned, set or special summoned except by the effect of complete cell. this card can not be destroyed in battle or by the effects of spells,traps and monster effect. if this monster destroys a monster in battle increase it's attack by 100 points.

android 18 4 star light machine 1800 atk 1500 def
when this card attacks monster or is attacked all battle damaged is reduced to 0.
during the end of the battle phase that this card attacked or is attacked you can return up to 2 cards on the opponents side of the field back to the opponents deck te deck is then shuffled.

android 17 4 star earth machine 1850 atk 1500 def
during the battle phase of either players turn this cards attack increases by 250 points
if this card destroys a monster as a result of battle destroy 1 card on the opponents side of the field if it was a spell or trap card do 500 points of damage to your opponent if it was a monster do a 1000 points damge points of damage to your opponent.

android 16 4 star earth machine 1900 atk 1600 def
once per turn you can roll a six side dice select 1 card on the field if the dice lands on 1,3 or 5 return that card to the bottom of the opponents deck if this card attacks a monster increase it's attack to 2500.

dr.gero 3 star dark machine tuner 1000 atk 1000 def
when this card is destroyed in battle special summon 1 android 16, 1 android 17,1 android 18, or 1 android 19 from hand or graveyard.

android 19 4 star dark machine 1500 atk 500 def
when this card is attacked negate the attack and increase your life points by 1000 life points.

cell junior 2 star dark machine tuner 1500 atk 0 def
when there is a complete cell on your side of the field you can special summon this card from your hand. if this card attacks it is swithed to defence postion till the end of the of the opponents turn.

hercule satan 1 star earth warrior tuner 2000 atk 2000 def
this card can not destroy a monster in battle. this card loses 500 atk points when it is attacked if this monster is defence. your opponent can attack you directly.

Last edited:
broly
6 star 2500 atk 2000 def dark fiend
this card can not be destroyed in battle, during the end of each turn put 1 power counter on this card and increase the attack of this card by 100 points for each counter. when this card has 5 counters on this card you can tribute this card to special 1 super saiyan broly from your hand deck or graveyard.

super saiyan broly
8 star 3000 atk 2500 def light fiend
this card not be normal summoned,set or special summoned except by the effect of broly. this card can not be destroyed as a result of battle. this card can not be destroyed by card effects.

broly the legendary super saiyan
12 star 4000 atk 3000 def light fiend
this can not be normal summoned,set or special summoned except by the effect of hatred of goku. this card can not be destroyed by card effects or in battle. if card effect targets this card you can discard 1 card to negate the activation and effect of that card.
once per turn you can say the word kackarot to destroy one card on the field.
this card can not attack directly.

hatred of goku
quick play spell card
tribute 1 super saiyan broly on your side of the field to summon 1 broly the legendary super saiyan from your hand,deck or graveyard.

paragus
4 star 1000 atk 1000 def earth warrior
when this card is destroyed special summon 1 broly from your hand or graveyard.

control of broly
equip spell card
this card can only be equiped to a card with broly in its name. control of broly can not be switched. if you tribute a broly card to summon another broly card return this card to your hand.

Spider-man series

Spider-Man
Earth/Insect
5 stars
Effect: This monster cannot be destroyed by the effect of a Spell, Trap, or Monster's effect that targets this card. When this monster is targeted for an attack, your opponent tosses a coin and applies the appropriate effect according to the result.

• Heads: Decrease the attacking monster's ATK by 1000
  • Tails: Return the attacking monster to the deck. The deck is then shuffled.
1950/1500

Webbing
Equip Spell
Equip only to a face-up "Spider-Man" you control. When the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle and sent to the graveyard, return the attacking monster to the owner's hand.

Spider-sense
Trap
You may only activate this card when a face-up "Spider-Man" you control is targeted for an attack. Increase the ATK of the target "Spider-Man" by 1000 points.

Symbiote Suit
Continuous Spell
All "Symbiote" monsters gain 500 ATK and DEF.

Symbiote Spider-Man
Dark/Fiend/Fusion
6 star
This monster can only be Special Summoned by tributing one "Peter Parker" while Symbioye Suit is face-up on the field. This monster cannot be destroyed by the effect of Spells, Traps, or Effect Monsters. For each "Spider-man" and "Peter Parker" that exist in your graveyard, increase the ATK of this card by 500 points. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, return all cards on your opponent's field to their deck.
2100/1200

Symbiote Venom
Dark/Fiend/Fusion
8 star
This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing one "Eddie Brock" while Symbiote Suit is face-up on the field. When this monster is Special Summoned, destroy all face-down and defense position monsters on the field. For each face-up "Spider-Man" on the field, increase the ATK of this card by 1000 points. This monster cannot be destroyed by battle.
2800/2000

Peter Parker
Earth/Spellcaster
3 stars
You may tribute this face-up card to Special Summon one "Spider-Man" from your hand or deck in face-up attack position.
1000/500

Eddie Brock
Earth/Spellcaster
4 stars
If there is a face-up "Peter Parker" on your side of the field, you may Special Summon this card from your hand.
1200/400

Symbiote Carnage
Dark/Fiend
9 stars
This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by tributing one "Symbiote Venom" while Symbiote Suit is face-up on the field. This monster cannot be destroyed by battle.
3200/3000

Villain-Green Goblin
Dark,Machine
4 stars
Increase the ATK of this card by 500 points for each face-up "Spider-Man" card your opponent controls.
1700/500

Goblin Glider
Equip Spell
Equip only to a "Villain-Green Goblin" you control. The equipped monster can attack your opponent directly.

Pumpkin Bomb
Trap
This card can only be activated when you control a face-up "Villain-Green Goblin". Destroy one card on the field. You may only use this effect once per turn.

Villain-Lizard
Earth,Reptile
5 stars
This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Mutagenic Formula". During your Standby Phase, pay 500 Life Points. If you do not, this card is destroyed.
2300/2000

Mutagenic Formula
Spell
Tribute one level 3 normal Monster to Special Summon one "Villain-Lizard" from your hand.

Villain-Rhino
Earth, Beast-Warrior
8 stars
Aleksei Sytsevich participated in an experiment that grafted an indestructible suit to his skin, thus becoming the unstoppable force he is today.
2800/4000

Last edited:
This set is based on the less-popular-than-it-deserves game Evolva. In it, you play the part of an Evolva, a solo scouting genetic engineer who commands a group of 4 Genohunters, genetically created and modifiable humanoids. In the games, you use the Genohunters to rid a planet of a dangerous alien seed that has landed on the planet and is producing a variety of elemental-based creatures to take over the planet.

The key element in this game is that you can scavenge parts of genetic code from anything you defeat, and use those new genes to modify your Genohunters (e.g. defeat a flame-breathing enemy to mutating the flame-breathing ability into your own Genohunters). There are millions of combinations of genes, and you can control the mutations of your Genohunters completely.

In fact, while creating this set of cards, I had a thought about inventing a whole new card game based on "Evolva". Anyone fancy helping out with it?

Genohunter - Template
Effect Monster (Beast-Warrior / LIGHT / Level 4 / ATK 1650 / DEF 1000)
You can add this card you control to your Deck to Special Summon 1 "Genohunter" monster from your Deck, except "Genohunter - Template".

Genohunter - Claw Mutation
Effect Monster (Warrior / EARTH / Level 5 / ATK 2250 / DEF 1400)
You can Tribute this monster that has destroyed at least 2 monsters by battle to Special Summon 1 "Genohunter - Claw Mutation X" from your Extra Deck.

Genohunter - Flame Mutation
Effect Monster (Pyro / FIRE / Level 5 / ATK 2500 / DEF 1000)
You can Tribute this monster that has destroyed at least 2 monsters by battle to Special Summon 1 "Genohunter - Flame Mutation X" from your Extra Deck.

Genohunter - Spike Mutation
Effect Monster (Beast-Warrior / Level 5 / ATK 2300 / DEF 1250)
You can Tribute this monster that has destroyed at least 2 monsters by battle to Special Summon 1 "Genohunter - Spike Mutation X" from your Extra Deck.

Genohunter - Electricity Mutation
Effect Monster (Thunder / LIGHT / Level 5 / ATK 2400 / DEF 1200)
Monsters that this card destroys by battle and sends to the Graveyard cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. You can Tribute this monster that has destroyed at least 2 monsters by battle to Special Summon 1 "Genohunter - Electricity Mutation X" from your Extra Deck.

Genohunter - Gene Disruptor Mutation
Effect Monster (Psychic / DARK / Level 5 / ATK 1900 / DEF 1500)
When this monster is Summoned, select 1 monster on the field. The selected monster's effect is negated, as long as this monster remains face-up on the field. You can Tribute this monster that has destroyed at least 2 monsters by battle to Special Summon 1 "Genohunter - Gene Disruptor Mutation X" from your Extra Deck.

Genohunter - Claw Mutation X
Effect Monster (Warrior / EARTH / Level 7 / ATK 2900 / DEF 2700)
This card goes into the Extra Deck. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Genohunter - Claw Mutation". Monsters that this card destroys by battle are removed from play face-down.

Genohunter - Flame Mutation X
Effect Monster (Pyro / FIRE / Level 8 / ATK 3100 / DEF 2350)
This card goes into the Extra Deck. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Genohunter - Flame Mutation". When this card destroys a monster by battle, destroy the monster(s) in the adjacent Monster Zone(s) to the destroyed monster if they could have been destroyed by battle by this card's attack. Those monsters are considered to be destroyed by battle.

Genohunter - Spike Mutation X
Effect Monster (Beast-Warrior / Level 7 / ATK 2700 / DEF 2400)
This card goes into the Extra Deck. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Genohunter - Spike Mutation". Once per turn, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls, and this card cannot attack this turn.

Genohunter - Electricity Mutation X
Effect Monster (Thunder / LIGHT / Level 8 / ATK 2800 / DEF 2500)
This card goes into the Extra Deck. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Genohunter - Electricity Mutation". Once per turn, you can destroy 1 monster on the field with both ATK and DEF less than the DEF of this card.

Genohunter - Gene Disruptor Mutation X
Effect Monster (Psychic / DARK / Level 9 / ATK 2300 / DEF 2000)
This card goes into the Extra Deck. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Genohunter - Gene Disruptor Mutation". Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to negate the effects of all of your opponent's monsters until the end of your opponent's next turn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plus Gene - Jump
Equip Spell Card
Equip only to a "Genohunter" monster. The equipped monster cannot be targeted and is unaffeccted by Trap Cards (except Plus Gene" cards). If the equipped monster is destroyed and this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can return this card to your hand instead.

Plus Gene - Armour
Equip Spell Card
Equip only to a "Genohunter" monster. The equipped monster gains 900 DEF. If the equipped monster is destroyed and this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can return this card to your hand instead.

Plus Gene - Speed
Equip Spell Card
Equip only to a "Genohunter" monster. The equipped monster can attack your opponent directly. When it does, destroy this card during the End Step. If the equipped monster is destroyed and this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can return this card to your hand instead.

Plus Gene - Sticky Foot
Equip Spell Card
Equip only to a "Genohunter" monster. The equipped monster cannot be targeted and is unaffeccted by Spell Cards (except "Plus Gene" cards). If the equipped monster is destroyed and this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can return this card to your hand instead.

Plus Gene - Stealth
Equip Spell Card
Equip only to a "Genohunter" monster. The equipped monster cannot be targeted by a card effect or by an attack. If the equipped monster is destroyed and this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can return this card to your hand instead.

Evolva - Drastic Mutation
Quick-Play Spell Card
Tribute 1 "Genohunter" monster. Special Summon 1 "Genohunter" monster from your Deck.

Evolva - Rapid Mutation
Normal Spell Card
Tribute 1 "Genohunter - Template". Special Summon 1 "Genohunter" monster from your Extra Deck, ignoring the Summoning condition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plus Gene - Mucus Shot
Continuous Trap Card
Select up to 2 monsters your opponent controls. As long as the selected monsters remain face-up on the field, they cannot attack or change their battle position. If a selected monster is attacked by a FIRE monster, after damage calculation destroy this card and all monsters your opponent controls.

Plus Gene - Shield
Continuous Trap Card
After activation, equip this card to a "Genohunter" monster you control. The equipped monster cannot be destroyed by battle. When the equipped monster attacks, destroy this card.

Evolva - Gene Scavenge
Normal Trap Card
Activate when a "Genohunter" monster you control destroys a monster by battle. Return the destroyed monster to its owner's Deck and shuffle it, and add 1 "Plus Gene" card from your Deck to your hand.

Evolva - Team Recovery
Counter Trap Card
Add all "Genohunter" monsters you control, and all cards equipped to them, to their owner's Deck and shuffle it. Then draw 2 cards.

Berserk Gene
Normal Trap Card
This card cannot be activated. By removing this card in your Graveyard from play, perform one of these actions:
* Select and destroy 1 "Plus Gene" card on the field.
* Destroy 1 "Genohunter" monster you control, and Special Summon 1 "Genohunter" monster from your Deck with a lower Level.

Back