Werewolf Cards

Okay... i've watched the series through to the end of the first one... some of the second one, and i do enjoy 5D's...
However, despite the fact that this card game is basing alot of it's cards on myths and legends... i have yet to see a large number of werewolves...

We have
Pitch-Black Warwolf
Wulf, Lightsworn Beast
Lycanthrope
Gene-Warped Warwolf

Not much else... sad really...

So... i've been making my own werewolf cards in my head...

Let's start, shall we?

Monsters

Werewolf Lyrist
4 Stars
Wind
Beast-Warrior
Atk: 1100 Def:2000
Effect: When this monster is summoned, select one "Werewolf's Harp" card from your deck and add it to your hand. While in defense position, your opponent can't attack any other "Werewolf" monster.

Werewolf Gladiator
5 Stars
Earth
Beast-Warrior
Atk: 2000 Def: 1700
Effect: When this monster is summoned, select one "Werewolf's Battle-Axe" card from your deck and add it to your hand. While this card is in face up attack position, your opponent cannot attack "Werewolf Lyrist".

Werewolf Spiritualist
5 Stars
Dark
Spellcaster
Atk: 1500 Def:400
Effect: When this monster is summoned, select one "Werewolf's Spiritual Staff" card from your deck and add it your hand. You can discard one card from your hand to special summon this card from your hand. When this card is special summoned, select one "Werewolf" Monster with 1500 or less attack points from your deck and special summon it to your side of the field.

Werewolf Necromancer
4 Stars
Dark
Spellcaster
Atk: 1300 Def: 500
Effect: When this monster is summoned, select one "Werewolf's Necromancy Tomb" from your deck and add it to your hand. When this monster is special summoned, select one monster from your graveyard and special summon it to your side of the field in defense mode.

Undead Werewolf
3 Stars
Dark
Zombie
Atk: 800 Def: 800
Effect: When this monster is summoned, select one "Werewolf" equip card from your graveyard or deck, and add it to your hand. When this monster is special summoned from the graveyard, select one "Werewolf" monster from your deck and special summon it to your side of the field in face up attack mode. It cannot attack as long as this monster remains on the field.

Werewolf Shaman
4 Stars
Earth
Spellcaster
Atk: 1000 Def: 800
Effect: When this monster is summoned, select one "Werewolf's Rattle" from your deck and add it to your hand. Once per turn, you can return a werewolf card from your graveyard to your hand. If you do, this monster's atk is halved, and it is switched into attack position.

Werewolf King Lukus
8 Stars
Earth
Beast-Warrior
Atk: 2350 Def: 2500
Effect: When this monster is summoned, select one "Pentagram Spellbook" or one "Amulet of the Pack" from your deck and add it to your hand. You cannot activate either of these cards the turn this effect is activated. When a "Werewolf" Monster would be destroyed, and if they have an Equip card Equiped to them, you may destroy the Equip card instead.

Werewolf Reaperking Luke
9 Stars
Dark
Zombie/Fusion
Atk: 0 Def: 0
Effect: "Werewolf Spiritualist" + "Werewolf Necromancer" + "Undead Werewolf" + "Werewolf King Lukus"
When this monster is summoned, your opponent cannot activate spells or trap cards for the rest of this turn. This monster gain 500 Atk and Def for every "Werewolf" card in the graveyard when this monster is summoned. This monster inflicts Piercing damage.

Werewolf Spiritking Lucien
9 Stars
Light
Spellcaster/Fusion
Atk: 0 Def:0
Effect: "Werewolf Spiritualist" + "Werewolf Shaman" + "Werewolf Sorcerer" + "Werewolf King Lukus"
When this monster is summoned, negate all spells and traps cards activated during this turn. This monster gains 1000 Atk and Def for every "Werewolf" Spell card in the graveyard. When this monster attacks a defense position monster your opponent controls, you may switch it to attack mode.

Spells

Werewolf's Harp
Equip Spell
Effect: This card can only be equiped to a "Werewolf Lyrist". Switch the equiped monster into defense mode, decrease it's atk by 500 and increase it's defense by 500. You may 1000 life points to negate the destruction of the equiped monster.

Werewolf's Battle-Axe
Equip Spell
Effect: This card can only be equipped to a "Werewolf Gladiator". The equipped monster gains 500 atk. When it destroys an opponents monster by battle, increase it's atk by 500.

Werewolf's Spiritual Staff
Equip Spell
Effect: This card can only be equipped to a "Werewolf Spiritualist". The Monster equipped with this card cannot be destroyed in battle with monsters with atk higher than it's own. Negate the effects of monster effects that target "Werewolf" monsters on the field. The monster equiped with this card is switched to attack position and cannot change it's battle position, even with a card effect.

Werewolf's Necromancy Tomb
Equip Spell
Effect: This card can only be euipped to a "Werewolf Necromancer". Decrease the equipped monster's Atk and Def to 0. The monster is switched into attack mode and cannot be attacked while there is a face up Zombie monster on your side of the field.

Werewolf's Rattle
Equip Spell
Effect: This card can only be equiped to a "Werewolf Shaman". If the equipped monster would be destroyed you can remove one "Werewolf" monster from your graveyard instead. This effect can be used even during the Damage Step.

Amulet of the Pack
Equip Spell
Effect: This card can only be equipped to a "Werewolf King Lukus" or a Fusion or a Syncro monster that lists "Werewolf King Lukus" as a Fusion/Syncro material monster. The equipped monster gain 500 atk. Once per turn, you may select one "Werewolf" Monster in your graveyard and apply either it's trigger, iggnition, or continuous effect to the equipped monster until the end of your opponent's next turn.

Traps

Pentagram Spellbook
Normal Trap
Effect: This card can only be activated while there is a face up "Werewolf King Lukus" or a Fusion or Syncro monster that lists "Werewolf King Lukus" in the cards text as a Fusion/Syncro material monster. Equip this card to that monster. It gains 500 Def. Once per turn, pay 1000 lifepoints to select one spell card in your opponent's graveyard and activate it's effect. You do not need to pay the costs for the card.

Please tell me what you think...

And if it seems like some of these cards are supposed to work together, they are...
And if anyone suspects, yes the Lyrist is female, the Gladiator is male, and they are together...

Didn't need to know that i'm sure...

As for the fusion monsters: Unlike the rest of the fusion monsters out there, the two i've described are not a melding of two+ monsters. They instead, are one monster (the Werewolf King) being taught all the knowledge of the other monsters listed in the fusion. Most of the Fusions are either light or darkness, the light always ending with his name being Lucien, the Dark always ending with his name being Luke. Some of the more powerful forms, are a mixture of the two.

Anyway, that's pretty much what i've got time to type up right now... i'll add to this eventually... trust me... i've got a lot of monsters, spells, and traps running around in my head...

Enjoy!:moon:

I would make the warewolves anything but Zombie, then give them some sort of anti-zombie power. I say this because of the traditional Vampire v. Warewolf motif. And since Vampires are Zombies, and Warewolves are modified humans (either by curse, or animorph spells or poison, they are very much alive). Also, it would be cool to have something like:

Rabid Infection
Equip Spell
This card can only be equipped to a "Warewolf" Monster. If the equipped monster battles with another monster and does not destroy it by battle, gain control of that monster on your opponent's side of the field at the end of the Battle Phase. It is treated as a "Warewolf" monster as long as this card remains on the field.

Back