Wow..

Akabane

Izanai no KAITO
This place sure has changed since the last time I was here.. I hardly recognize the place. I doubt anyone will remember me, but yo anyways.

Sure we remember you. Well, at least I do. :ninja: Welcome back. :D But yeah, a good chunk of the ol' gang is still here. Though things have shifted around a bit. So how do you like the place so far?

Welcome back! Long time no see. COG has changed a lot, for sure. But it is the same high quality (higher, in fact) service you remember from the old days. Less rabble. More stuff, less fluff. Glad to have you back!! (Try the games....they're a hoot!!)

~DLoC

Yeah, I forgot about that. We've got a brand spanking new arcade. And the gallery has been replaced with a new working one. I guess you the noticed the big honking set of avatars. Lots of new stuff to look at and do.

:O DJ. Glad to see a lot of the old people are still around, it feels good to be back. Yeah the big clunking avatars intimidated me at first >> but I can get used to it.

I figured, it's been a long long time since the days 75x75 avatars where the norm due to connection and browser restraints. I thought it should be time for one forum at least, to move forward in that regard. :D

Back