You are probably going to...

• Thread starter Gilford the Lightning
  • Start date
G

Gilford the Lightning

Hey Dudes You might bag me out about this but.

Me and my Cousin got the Egyptian God cards the other day we know the rules and all that. But we can't build a deck based around each one of them so I was wondering if you guys and gals would be up to the Challange of Building a Slifer the sky Dragon Deck, Obilesk the Tormentor Deck and a Winged Dragon of Ra Deck? For me and my Cousin to Play against each other with. Also it can be in any format you like (also I have only 1 copy of each god card) Anway could you try please dudes and Dudettes.

Anyway Seeya from GILFORD THE LIGHTNING (whos pick is of Valkyrion the magna warrior :p)

Well with Slifer. You are going to need hand advantage. With Obelisk you will needfeild presence and with Ra you have won. It would be hard to structure a deck round these cards if you are using effects.

Fair Enough. But would it be Possible to make a Deck that works well with all 3 Egypyian god cards?

But also thanks for the help so far Just need more help cause I don't know what you are talking about. Cause remember I am still new to this sorta thing.

Anyway Seeya

Well Yugi had the right idea for Slifer when he used his 3 Knights. Then there is Blockman, Dandylion, Treeborn Frog all for Obelisk the Tormentor. I could totally see you getting Obelisk out and then discarding Dandylion from your hand like through Monster Reincarnation to get 2 Tokens on the field which you then Tribute to destroy their monsters and do 4000 Life Point damage.

Would it be possible for you to make a deck list by any chance cause as every should know by now i am a Crap deck builder so could you help me out or can you tell me someone who could help.

Well I reckon with everyones ideas we could make a good decks based around each one of the gods when i think about it cause you are all masters in particular field and sometimes you are good at every field So how about this i will start off making the decks.

Slifer deck:

Tribute monsters:
1x Slifer the Sky Dragon
1x Jack's Knight

Non-Tribute monsters:
2x Rival Jam
1x Sangan
2x Spirit Reaper
3x Peten the Dark Clown
2x King's Knight
2x Queen's Knight

Spell:
2x Card of Safe Return
2x Infinite Cards
1x Monster Reincarnation

Trap:
2x Jam Defender
2x Life Absorbing Machine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obilesk deck

Tribute monsters:
1x Obilesk the Tormentor
1x Jack's Knight

Non-Tribute monsters:
2x Spirit Reaper
3x Peten the Dark Clown
2x King's Knight
2x Queens Knight

Spell:
1x Scapegoat
1x Stray Lambs
1x Monster Reincarnation

Traps:

Ra Deck:

Tribute monsters:
1x The winged dragon of ra
1x Jack's Knight

non-tribute monsters:
2x King's Knight
2x Queen's Knight

Spells:
1x Monster Reincarnation

Traps:

That is all i can think of go on add in what you think goes into the deck dudes

seeya GTL

Doesn't anyone want to help want to build a fun deck for my main man to use now and then just for fun? I would help but my knowledge isn't the greatest with the god cards. By the way coming to have a look around again.

nimble mimonga for extra field presence (for tributes), Embodiment of Apophis (again for extra tribute), Cyber Jar maybe.....for the obelisk deck

Manticore of Darkness x 2 + Card of Safe Return for slifer deck

lots of level 4 and under high defence normal monsters + Heart of the Underdog for the slifer deck

rescue kitty + Last Will + lots of ojamas for the obelisk deck (would be funny to summon obelisk by tributing weak ojamas)

hmmm....idea for a silly fusion monster...obelisk + any color ojama fuse into Ojabelisk the thong-wearer....see his mighty man thong and tremble in fear

Thanks Everyone for the ideas also thanks zarken

Back