Zombies Taking the top again

LeviaDragon

Evil Fishy
Hey, ive been working on my zombie deck, with new vigor because of mezuki. Still the same concept as before, Abuing COSR while maintaing mass feild presence. This deck is wide open to suggestions, critisicm, etc. I havent played since the restricting of riaza, so im a bit rusyt

Here we go
Monsters: 24
1 Card Trooper
2 Il Blud
3 Zombie Master
3 Goblin Zombie
3 Pyramid Turtle
3 Mezuki
1 Darklord Zerato
3 Ryu Kokki
1 Sangan
1 Snipe Hunter
1 Spirit Reaper
1 Morphing Jar

Spells: 16
1 Heavy Storm
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Monster Reborn
1 Premature Burial
1 Brain Control
3 Book of Life
2 Book of Moon
2 Creature Swap
3 Card of Safe Return
1 Smashing Ground

Traps: 6
2 Dust Tornado
1 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
2 Raigeki Break

i know im a bit heavy on monsters, with 24, but ive played this deck on proxy and it ran pretty good. Havent played against any Dad or anything like that, my biggest match so far was against my buddies pre-ban monarch deck. and i still won, barley but still. How do you guys think a dark lord zerato would fit in here? well, i cant wait to hear from you guys.

LeviaDragon:mickey:

Hey, ive been working on my zombie deck, with new vigor because of mezuki. Still the same concept as before, Abuing COSR while maintaing mass feild presence. This deck is wide open to suggestions, critisicm, etc. I havent played since the restricting of riaza, so im a bit rusyt

Here we go
Monsters: 24
1 Card Trooper
2 Il Blud
3 Zombie Master
3 Goblin Zombie
3 Pyramid Turtle
3 Mezuki
1 Darklord Zerato
3 Ryu Kokki
1 Sangan
1 Snipe Hunter
1 Spirit Reaper
1 Morphing Jar

Spells: 16
1 Heavy Storm
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Monster Reborn
1 Premature Burial
1 Brain Control
3 Book of Life
2 Book of Moon
2 Creature Swap
3 Card of Safe Return
1 Smashing Ground

Traps: 6
2 Dust Tornado
1 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
2 Raigeki Break

i know im a bit heavy on monsters, with 24, but ive played this deck on proxy and it ran pretty good. Havent played against any Dad or anything like that, my biggest match so far was against my buddies pre-ban monarch deck. and i still won, barley but still. How do you guys think a dark lord zerato would fit in here? well, i cant wait to hear from you guys.

LeviaDragon:mickey:

Well, first you have no Foolish Burials.

Second, with 3 mezuki's you don't need two Il Bluds.

2 card of safe return are enough, if you've got one out then you're looking at dead draws for the other two.

Dark lord can go.

While it's not perfect why not take a look at my Zombie deck (Thread title World War Z) for some ideas.

At 42 cards it has some darn fine constancy.

Right now I'm trying to decide what to drop for AT LEAST two Mezuki.

Back