2006 Tin #2 ... Raviel, Lord of Phantasms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Verification complete, See i knew it was comming out in a set.

the good thing is that i knew, i just wasnt right in which set. so that leaves Neos out of the tin boxes for 06.

krazykidpsx said:
Verification complete, See i knew it was comming out in a set.

the good thing is that i knew, i just wasnt right in which set. so that leaves Neos out of the tin boxes for 06.
I think most people knew that from the Spoiler. But I wasnt asking about if it was going to be released in a Booster. I am just trying to get to the bottom of these speculation claims from Websites that don't even post a source as to where they got their info, and then everyone sucks it up as the truth, spreading it like Wildfire.

I have no problem with it being Neo's. I would just rather it be "officially" Neo's, and not, well, they (whoever "they" are, because so far, I havent seen UDE or Shonen say it is) "said" it was Neo's, but it ended up being something else.

It seemed HIGHLY unlikely to me the first time I heard Neos was getting his own tin, I mean think about it, when else have you seen a common card treated so special? :huh_jedi:

I apologize for any mix up, It is NOT confirmed to be neos, I read one thing on one site and one thing on another. I will now officially never trust pojo >_> (1 time I went there, is now the last time)

FA

Nah it wont be neos becuase its beign released in a booster, If it is then its bad part from UDE becuase
1. Neos has no suppoert till POTD.
2. They already released a Vanilla Creature in tin.
3. They arnt this dumb.

masterwoo0 said:
I think most people knew that from the Spoiler. But I wasnt asking about if it was going to be released in a Booster. I am just trying to get to the bottom of these speculation claims from Websites that don't even post a source as to where they got their info, and then everyone sucks it up as the truth, spreading it like Wildfire.

I have no problem with it being Neo's. I would just rather it be "officially" Neo's, and not, well, they (whoever "they" are, because so far, I havent seen UDE or Shonen say it is) "said" it was Neo's, but it ended up being something else.

krazykidpsx said:
Nah it wont be neos becuase its beign released in a booster, If it is then its bad part from UDE becuase
1. Neos has no suppoert till POTD.
2. They already released a Vanilla Creature in tin.
3. They arnt this dumb.
Of course, there's the Sneak Peek this weekend, and I'm sure if anyone cares enough they'll be there getting/trading for the appropriate cards.

Cyber dragin in a tin? that'll get everyone's game on:p, as for Raviel, 1 word: boo. Why in the world did they take raviel as a tin card? It's everything BUT good, not to mention its playability :s

i for one wont be buying the cyber tin, never wanted one, never needed one lol, raviel, bleh, i get a feeling every tin this year might very well be bleh, at least on my liking, since i tend too want the cards some people dont lol, eg, command/blade knight(okay blade was wanted) and gilford/rocket warrior/pather warrior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back