A very sad time for me...

I am so so so sorry to hear what happend , I just wanted you to know that I will be praying for you and your daughter . I did not know him but from what I have heard he sounds like a great man deserving of Honor . May God bless you and your daughter.

-Zarem

Aura my dearest friend, I'm so saddened to hear about the loss of such a great guy. You and Alex have always been two of my best friends online, and I wish I would of known about your crisis before this. I know I haven't seen either you or Alex online for some time but I knew you guys where busy with your family life so I didn't think much of it. Alex, who will always be slither to me, and myself have been friends since Itstimetoduel.com and we always enjoyed talking about whatever was under the sun, rather it be how happy he was to have you and your daughter who he loved so much, yugioh and other games, World Wrestling Entertainment, or anything we always had fun.

I just want you to know that you and Alex will always be in my heart as two of the greatest friends I've ever had. I hope I hear from you again soon, you know my Yahoo messenger screen name and I hope you use it soon so we can talk. If you ever need to talk or need someone to listen to you, or anything, please feel free to message me and I'll do my very best to be there for you.

Talk Soon Aura!

Your Dearest Friend
~Chris Eiring (Dimensionruler)

sorry to hear about your loss aura and i hope for the best for you and your family and you will always be welcome here.:crying: :blue:

Last edited:
You may not remember me Aura, but on itstimetoduel.com I was known as Jinzo145 there...

I've been lucky enough to get to know as much of Slither as I did when he was with ITTD. I really enjoyed talking to him (even though I was a target of his in the chat). I can't express how sorry I am for you and your daughter, everyone that knew him has lost a good man if not a great friend. I am a sensitive guy, and I was on the verge of crying as I read your posts about what had happened and his condition. If you ever need a friend to talk to, you can talk to me via YIM (yim name is Hellbringer41).

He's at a better place now, and I can bet he's happy to see both of you are unharmed. I can bet he's thinking that taking one life to save two isn't a bad deal, especially since they was the ones he loves. He'll be watching over both of you with smiles. He's a hero in my eyes because he has done something so few could or would ever do. He will always be remembered and be kept in my heart because of this. It's people like him I admire the most.

The Good die young, this proves that quote. I'm so sorry...

My Condolences,
ShadowBlade

Last edited:
I really can't believe how many people here have been so supportive, my heart goes to all of you, it's just how Alex had spoken about everyone of you, thank you all, thank you so much...

What to say I don't know, what to feel, I don't know either... but I so greatly appreciate everything and every single comment in this thread... it really puts my heart at peace every time I read all the replies...

I feel that all of you not only were Alex's friends but you have been mine for so much time as well...

Thank You All once again, just Thank You... I'll be siting everyone in individual parts, just with a little more time, to address my feelings for everyone's single replies. Thank You once again.

Chris, sorry that I haven't contacted you, nor did I tell you before, it just happened to fast, I will get in contact with you sometime...

I would like to let you know that I was able to inform Sabrina about Alex's death and that she was devastated by the news. Remember Aura you still have great friends in Sabrina and Myself and we would love to be able to help you through your time in need, you just need to give us a chance. We both care about you deeply and we will all miss Alex a lot, so please contact Sabrina and Myself again soon so we can talk and hopefully do something to ease your comfort.

Your Dearest Friend
~Chris Eiring (DimensionRuler)

Like Jathro, I haven't been to this forum for a while. I didn't really know Alex on a personal level that well, but his loss still pains me because we didn't just lose a moderator, but we lost a great man and hero who gave everything to protect you and your daughter and to me that's the greatest example of love that anyone can give. I'm incredibly sorry for your loss and my condolences go out to you. I'll be praying for you and your family.

Rest in peace Slither,

Inuyasha_Riku(doug)

Back