An Index Guide to CoG Writers and General Fiction

Digital Jedi

Administrator
Staff member
This post will be updated as needed. What we have here is a Members Guide to the various fiction that has been posted in the Writer's Block so far. But to keep things in a nice neat format, and to make things more accessible, I'm creating this thread as an index to each member who has posted in General Fiction to date.

While it's not a big issue now, in the future it may be harder to keep track of series and "to be continued"s. I also hope to stimulate more posting in this area, so over time this will be more useful.

Stories are sorted alphabetically by author, then sorted chronologicaly, first by post date, and then by sequals. Enjoy.

All City of Gamers Forum Members

ratingsymbol_e.gif
Tell Me A Neverending Story . . . in 3 Words or Less (Writer's Cafè)

Archfiendgeneral

bishop

ratingsymbol_m.gif
Pandemonium (Horror)

chaos general

*Note from Chaos General - Tenshi Dime has been cancelled due to snow. Or rather, due to an inspiration drought of the writer.
ratingsymbol_t.gif
The Depth of Sanity (Fantasy)

Digital Jedi

ratingsymbol_m.gif
"All Bad Things . . ." (Science Fiction)
ratingsymbol_m.gif
FUSION #1: Not What They Seem (Science Fiction)
ratingsymbol_t.gif
Prologue (Science Fiction)
ratingsymbol_e.gif
Random (Poetry)

i am coa pi

Jason_C

ratingsymbol_t.gif
Zera: A poem (Poetry)

kagadesires

ratingsymbol_e.gif
Pretense (Science Fiction)

Rescue_cat

SilentSwordsmaster

ratingsymbol_e.gif
My Abyss (Poetry)

squid

ratingsymbol_t.gif
The Story of Zera (Fantasy)

starjake

Swartzstrom

xeno

xero0ne

ratingsymbol_t.gif
A Knight's Tale (Fantasy)

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to redo this thread from scratch, as the old one had something wiggy with formating. It would add breaks everytime I edited it. Annoying. :rolleyes:

As a remineder this thread will remain open to allow you to post in it each time you post a new story. Just let me know which section it is in and I will add it to the index with a link.

Recent additions: Tell Me A Neverending Story . . . in 3 Words or Less by All City of Gamers Forum Members

Last edited by a moderator:
uhm I just posted my first chapter of my story duel monsters ud but you have to moderate so if you could do please, also add it.

Updated the Index to include duel monsters ud: chapter one duel or die! by i am coa pi.

Updated the Index to include Yu-Gi-Oh!: Virtual Disaster by starjake.

I want to apoloize to starjake for leaving his story in que for so long. There was a changing of the guard here at CoG withgaurd to who checks the the threads in que, and it went unchecked for few weeks. Since I now know how to do this, I'll be the one checking for threads. But it never hurts to give me a heads up like coa pi did, by bumping this thread.

Back