You can always upload the image from a card scan and use it as a custom avatar, instead of selecting from the drop down (which is how I did my avatar). Like so...

View attachment 46

(
right-click, save as...
edit profile, avatar, scroll to bottom of screen
select custom avatar, upload image from your computer
)

that's weird, I don't have the ability to "Upload" an avatar, nothing on page with that option. Is that a privilege only for mods, etc?

Below all of the avatars (down near Spongebob at the bottom), there should be the "Custom Avatar" box I described above. You shouldn't need a scanner or webhost (you can use the card images from my site and crop out the art with any graphics program).

DJ, is this only available to certain users?

It looks like it's a privilege that regular users don't have... here's a screen shot of my profile -> avatar underneath Sponge Bob:

Yeah, custom avatars are only available to certain user groups. Also, these will be something you can buy with your points once the store is ready for installation, like we used to have.

That's weird. TLM was in there before the move on both forums. I must have removed both copies of it. Sorry about that. TLM-EN019 is back along with The Lost Millennium. Alphabtized, of course.

Back