Best saying you have heard for a card

Status
Not open for further replies.

crh1985

just put the best saying your have heard for a card/cards here

VWXYZ-Dragon Catapult Cannon

"Man, it is like Voltron the more you add the beater it gets, and it looks like it too."

Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning

"Darnit! I figured sooner or later you'd bust my butt with an ugly crow, not that stupid Bacon Lettuce Sandwich, Eater of the Bologna thing!"

Cyberstein (and an inside joke)

SKILLS!!!! (pronounced SCH - kills)

Because it takes a skilled player to draw cyberstien first turn......or someone trained in the fine art of cheating by Robert Morgan. Yeah, I said it. So what.

We have names for cards that I dare not repeat here (e.g. Reflect Bounder). But I think the best one we have going right now isn't necessarily for the card, but for the effect.

"Summon Breaker. Use his coupon for one free Spell/Trap destruction."

i have a really arrogant friend who is also a really decent duelist... . . he likes to get someone on the ropes and about to win the duel, then ask them..
"so, do you want to use your real deck and start over? "

Ive also seen my brother use reflect bounder and everytime he summons him he is like..."BOING!! " ....

After a guy decided to destroy my Anteatereatingant instead of my Ultimate Insect LV3 with his Jinzo, I drew and said, "Spank you, Spank you very much", as I converted it to LV 5, clipping poor Tinzy to a measly 1900.

"Waboku? Sounds like some kind of STD." Seriously though, we got this girl to think some guy had Waboku before after that was said.

And has anyone seen a Black Label Society shirt/hat and thought something else off the top of your head?

I made a comment quite a while back about "Garfield the Iron Belly"....That seemed to get a few laughs at the time....lol.

Well, we once referred to Jinzo as Shizno. Never really understood why.

There were a couple of cards that we changed, but the humor was ethnically flavored. As such, I probably shouldn't mention them here, just on principle. They sort of had a Dave Chappell/Chris Rock ting to the names. Hmm...yeah, I definitely can't say them here. Rest assured, they were funny ;)

I have always been a fiend fan, so my favorite has always been

"Oh (exclamatory)! I'm screwed"

Whenever I summoned Yata-Garasu. (I'd rather not tell you what word the guys usually say. I don't approve of it, but I'm sure most of you can figure it out for yourselves)

Also, "Must be my girlfriend, cause no one else is that controling" to my Dark Necrofear. I almost wish his gf had heard that.

I don't know about name but as far as funny Flavor text, which we all love, mine has to be this from a Magic card from Magic the gathering TCG it's on the Grizzly Bears creature card

"Don't try to outrun one of Dominia's Grizzlies; it'll catch you, knock you down, and eat you. Of course, you could run up a tree. In that case you'll get a nice view before it knocks the tree down and eats you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back