4x Amelia vaught
4x Senyaka
4x Joanna Cargill
4x Unuscione
3x Spoor
2x Sabertooth savage killer
3x Polaris
3x Harry Delgado

The Idea to the deck is simple.... Attack and attack hard.
Any comments to make it better???

I like the burn theme, but with avengers being so dominant I wondr if heroes in reserve would be big for helping stun their field on their attack

Looks slightly interesting but I don't think it'll make much of a splash in the MMA since the burn theme really doesn't work well when you're looking for beatdown attacks. I'd go with a standard Acolytes build instead if I were you, take out the burn for Heroes in Reserve and you've basically converted to it right there.

Looks good besides that though.

I tried the heroes in reserve.... but with so much replacing i got too many plot twist in my resource row... so i took the card out and tried the burn

The burn, works well in this deck because just like squad it starts losing steam after turn 5, especially when the boards are being cleared every turn. The Burn for 4 on your opponent's initiative could make a difference....

i think mob mentality is better then flattened. it allows you to attack your opponent's hawkeye and stun it so you can attack with emelia or the brothers without being stunned by effect.

I think you are right to not run heroes in reserve, I also think that your should run 2 ruins of avalon instead of 3.

Your curve is messed up. Also, your only running 38 characters in a reservist deck, 42 is a better number to be running.

in terms of your curve I would run 4 rem-ram at 1
10 characters at 2 (though obviously brotherhood doesn't have that many reservists)
8 at 3
8 at 4
6 at 5
4 at 6
2 at 7

I believe that comes out to 42 total

Grippingrain20 said:
I like the burn theme, but with avengers being so dominant I wondr if heroes in reserve would be big for helping stun their field on their attack

After playing this deck I know one thing, heroes in reserve would suck. I lied, i know something else. This deck wrecks avengers, not because of the beat so much, but because of the extra burn.

Back