Crisis -> Farcry 2

slither

Alex (1981 - 2008)<br />Slithery When Wet
Well, since no one has posted anything in this forum yet, I thought I'd get it started with something.

Well, for sometime I had my PC a bit abandoned, hadn't upgraded it or anything until recently, when I finally decided to put my baby back on top... so I acquired some top of the line hardware to play Crisis, and OH MY GOD, was it TOTALLY WORTH IT!

I mean, Crisis has the most out of this world graphics ever, awesome gameplay and outstanding story, without a doubt a 9.5/10 in my book, 12/10 in graphics nevertheless. The CryEngine is definitely what new age games must try to break now, and with Farcry 2 making it's way to PC as well, games have to definitely pull some magic out of their sleeves to top this amazing graphic potential.

So what does everyone think about it?

Got any trailers we can look at? If you post something form Game Trailers.com, it should auto embed like the ones I've been posting. I'll be adding GameSpot pretty soon too. And of course, YouTube embeds.

What kind of system are your running. I've been wanting to do some PC gaming myself, but I'm thinking with all the graphic software I run, it would be too much of system strain.

Well here are a couple of videos from GT:

[ame="http://www.gametrailers.com/player/28458.html"]Gametrailers.com - Crysis - Review[/ame]

[ame="http://www.gametrailers.com/player/28989.html"]Gametrailers.com - Crysis - Launch Trailer[/ame]

As for my system, I'm currently running:

Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9775
Corsair 4 GB FB-DIMM
2x 750 GB Seagate 7200.10 SATA
NVidia GeForce 9600 GT
PC Power & Cooling 1.5 KW Supply

Going for 4 SLi when and if it ever comes a reality :D

Last edited:
Oh my gosh! This is the game LittleKuriboh and Kroze are using for their Eden Series! Have you watched that yet? I've got it posted in the Abridged Series section.

Umm, well, actually I haven't seen that, I browsed around the Abridged Section, but couldn't find it, could you provide the link for me plz.

Wow, that's looking cool, heh that's one series I would definitely follow.

Back