Crush Card & Deck Devatation Virus

Abyss soldier 00

Hi everyone.
Basically I'm interested in building a Crush Card Virus & Deck Devatation Virus, but I really have absolutely no clue as to what should definitly be included in this kind of deck (except for the apprentice & the old vendicative magician). So can anyone fill me in on what the staples for this deck would be?

Abyss soldier 00 said:
Hi everyone.
Basically I'm interested in building a Crush Card Virus & Deck Devatation Virus, but I really have absolutely no clue as to what should definitly be included in this kind of deck (except for the apprentice & the old vendicative magician). So can anyone fill me in on what the staples for this deck would be?
Depends on what kind of Deck you want to build.
I have built a Dark World version.
Monsters: 20
1 x Reign-Beaux, Overlord of Dark World
1 x DARK RULER HA DES
3 x GOLDD, WU-LORD OF DARK WORLD
3 x SILLVA, WARLORD OF DARK WORLD
3 x BRRON, MAD KING OF DARK WORLD
2 x GIANT ORC
1 x Kakhhi, Guerilla of Dark World
1 x MORPHING JAR
2 x MASK OF DARKNESS
1 x SANGAN
1 x NIGHT ASSAILANT

Spells:18
3 x DARK WORLD LIGHTNING
3 x GATEWAY TO DARK WORLD
3 x Dark World Dealings
1 x CARD DESTRUCTION
1 x MYSTICAL SPACE TYPHOON
1 x SNATCH STEAL
1 x HEAVY STORM
1 x PREMATURE BURIAL
1 x BOOK OF MOON
1 x CREATURE SWAP
1 x POT OF AVARICE
1 x CARD OF SAFE RETURN

Traps: 8
1 x THE FORCES OF DARKNESS
1 x CALL OF THE HAUNTED
1 x DECK DEVASTATION VIRUS
1 x Hidden Soldiers
1 x Crush Card Virus
1 x FORCED REQUISITION
2 x DARK DEAL

You could drop Hidden Soldiers or Forced Requisition for Mirror Force.
The Triggers fro Crush Card Virus are Sangan, 2 x Mask of Darkness and Kahkki or Night Assailant. Mask can recover the Virus Cards to do it again.
This is just one way, you can Snatch their Sangan or Old Vindictive or a bigger Monster for Deck Dev

i know DW is the better way to play virus cards but unfortunately i don't have any darkworld..
there's no other way??

(i'm dreaming a ninja-virus deck.. but i know that's impossible..)

Most of the Gravekeepers are 2000 ATK and Dark when NecroValley is in play, plus fit in just fine with Apprentice Magician and Old Vindictive Magicians, for lots of spellcaster fun.

Giant Germs, Sangan, and Mask of Darkness work well for Crush Card and Dark Orcs, Dark Ruler Ha Des, and Dark Necrofear work well for Deck Devastation Virus so there's a Fiendish way of going the route other than Dark World, if you so wish.

yeah!

i'm waiting for plague-wolves.

what about the Vampire Lords?

Destiny Heroes have great synergy with Crush Card Virus.
i can only use the virus with the malicious
and fear monger..

am i missing cards?

Back