Dark Rainbow Dragon on video

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishna

CoG iTrader
I'm posting this from work so I can't see it at the moment (watched it once at home) and it's supposed to be an example of the new dark deck that you can make. It's a Japanese video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaaMZbR-rV0"]YouTube - éŠæˆ¯çŽ‹ï¼¯ï¼£ï¼§ãƒ¬ã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒœãƒ¼ãƒ€ãƒ¼ã‚¯ãƒ‰ãƒ©ã‚´ãƒ³ãƒ‡ãƒƒã‚­[/ame]

I just wanted to know if anyone else has seen this? I really hate where the game is going when decks can just do this.

in the dark rainbow dragon deck theres a dark magician of chaos, reasoning, dark rainbow dragon,berserk dragon, sky scourge norleras, burial from a different dimension, monster gate, magical stone excavation, swords of revealing lght, scapegoat, rare metal dragon,
demise king of armaggedon, heavy storm, tree born frog, giant trunade, card destruction,
dark necrofear, phantom of chaos. some of the cards look like japenese only cards or cards that will appear in phantom of darkness i'm sure one of the cards is the big monster that appears on the front of the pack. theres a card played that allows him/her to get 2 dark monsters from the grave back to the hand. then he/she uses the effect of dark rainbow dragon to remove 8 in the gravyard from play and the phantom of chaos on the field from play winning him/her the game in one turn.

I don't think many people noticed it but they didn't resolve reasoning right

reasoning's text reads

Your opponent declares a monster Level. Then pick up cards from the top of your Deck until a monster that can be Normal Summoned is picked up. If that monster is the same Level as the one declared by your opponent, send all picked up cards to the Graveyard. If not, Special Summon the picked up monster and send the remaining cards to the Graveyard.

if you notice they were going through multiple monsters.

so to answer your question the deck cant dominate that quick now if we played like the show then it would be that quick but then so would everything else. the deck is a quick deck but not quite that quick

the dark deck japan is using uses dark armed dragon not dark rainbow dragon and roughly 25 monsters and only about 6 aren't dark

if you pm me I can give you the link to the site I go onto to to check decks from around the world

if you notice they were going through multiple monsters.

so to answer your question the deck cant dominate that quick now if we played like the show then it would be that quick but then so would everything else. the deck is a quick deck but not quite that quick

If you look again you can notice that almost every card they ran into up to Gorz was a special summon only monster. In that case Reasoning would just skip over them and continue on.

Then again, I think some of them were Cyber Vary's so I could be slightly wrong.

your right I must have read the text like 5 times and must have skipped that whole normal summon part. thank you for letting me know.

does anyone know what the card is that allowed the guy to bring back 2 dark rainbow dragons to his hand

there was some kind of warrior looking monster that doesn't look like a card ive seen in the set so far it doesn't look like a yubei

Truthfully, decks like this will become more common. Especially when Dark Calling comes out... You can already do something like this on the 2008 World Championship game.

I love Jaden Yuki's take on the Megarock OTK also switching in for Dark Gaia OTK. The deck is just too complicated for his itty-bitty AI brain to use it correctly =P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back