Fantasy duel monsters ud: chapter one duel or die!

i am cao pi

you gotta duel on
"Oh crap, oh crap." I said as I grabbed my deck and rushed out the door. "Why did I have to stay up all night?" I thought myself. I had stayed up all night working on my deck and made no changes what so ever, this was a very bad thing.
As I approached the building that held my objective, the entrance exams to the duel school! As I got closer to the door, the man guarding the door asked, "Name?".
"Jeffrey Houser." I replied anxously.
"Your exam is in exam hall 4." the guard said as he moved out of the way letting me through. I said thanks. As I entered the exam hall, I was in this huge arena type room.
On the other side of the arena was a man. "Who are you?" the man said confused.
"I'm Jeffrey Houser, I was late sir." I said.
" Get him a disc!" the man said to a man on side lines. "My name is prof. lespard, I'm a teacher at the school, you may also call me prof." he said as the man returned handing me a duel disc[an invention which was just developed by a person known only as the jedi.].
meanwhile....
As Ashe walked up the steps to the observation floor from exam hall 7[where she took her exam], and noticed a friend of hers, bobby[a big guy who is a better duelist than her but not a better person]. "Hey Bobby." she said in her usual excited voice.
"Hey, guess who finally showed up." bobby said pointing to exam hall 4.
"Hey Jeff, good luck." my friend Ashe said in her excited way. I just gave her my usual two fingered salute and activated my duel disc.
"Duel on!" I screamed as I drew my hand. I pressed the die roll button. I got a 3, prof. got a 4, so he went first.

prof. jeff
8000 lp 8000 lp
''I'll go first, I'll set 2 cards face down and summon gear golem the moving fortress, in attack position!" prof. said.
gear golem the moving fortress lv4 earth
[machine/effect] 800 atk/ 2200 def
"then I'll end my turn." he said as he pressed the end turn button on his disc.
"Draw!" I said. "Time to summon up some trouble!" I said as I played my monster. "I'll summon Airknight g.e.a.r.e in attack position."I said as a knight in blue and golden golden armor appeared, on one arm he had a shield that had solar panels that looked like six angel wings, on the other he had a blade attached to his fist with rune's on it.
Airkight g.e.a.r.e lv4 light
[machine/effect] 1700 atk/ 1200 def
"I'll respond with my face down card!" prof. said as a ray of sunlight blanketed the field. "this card turns all monsters on my side of the turn to defense position!" prof. stated. "Now you can't damage my lifepoints!" prof. added smirking.
"Actually, I can sir." I said. "See if I discard a monster with g.e.a.r.e in it's name, my airknight can attack directly!" I said as I put my zephyrknight g.e.a.r.e in to the tray for your graveyard.
"Now, Airknight arrow!" I commanded as my airknight snapped his fingers and an arrow of light appeared in his hand and he laided it across his blade then the sides folded out to appear like a crossbow, then he shot the arrow at prof. hitting him in the chest.
prof.
8000 - 6300 -1700

"Then I'll set one card face down and end my turn." I said.
"draw!" said the prof.. As he drew his card he smilled. "Now I'll activate two weapon change spell cards and summon another gear golem the moving fortress!" he said. "Now I'll activate the spell card, shield and sword!, this card switches the atk and def of my monsters." he said. "Now I'll switch my other golem to attack and pay 800 lifepoints per golem to let them attack you directly!" he added.
prof.
6300 - 4300 -1600
"AIR BLITZER!" prof. said as his golem shot their artillary at me, causing some explosions.
jeff
8000 - 3600 -4400
"End turn!" prof. said
"Draw!" I said as I saw my card I thought I could win this duel!.
"I summon shadowknight g.e.a.r.e!" I said as another kight appeared in red and black armor with two blades with with only a handle.
"Next I'll activate the trap card call of the haunted and revive my zephyrknight g.e.a.r.e to the field!" I added as a knight with a gigantic blade and blue armor appeared on the field.

shadowknight g.e.a.r.e lv4 dark
[machine/effect] 1800 atk/ 1500 def
zephyrknight g.e.a.r.e lv4 wind
[machine/effect] 1600 atk/ 1100 def

"Now by the effect of my shadowknight, all monsters on the field with g.e.a.r.e in it's name except for himself get 500 atk points!"
I told prof....
"Man Jeff has a great advantage out there!" Ashe said excitedly.
"Yes that shadowknight can be quite the table-turner." Bobby said, still watching the duel.
"Now zephyrknight, attack his 2 golems with your ability, thermal strike!" I said, then my knight sliced the air and the golems wer lifted up from the ground and crashed on the ground.
prof.
4300 - 3000 -1300
"Now shadowknight attack prof. lespard directly!" I said as my knight sliced through the prof..
prof.
3000 - 1200 -1800

"Now airknight attack!" I said.
"Hehe , I'll respond with my face down card!, widespread ruin!, this card destroys the monster with the highest attack points, which just so happens to be airknight g.e.a.r.e!" prof. said.
"Oh no you don't I chain the magic card delta fusion!, if I have airknight,shadowknight, and zephyrknight g.e.a.r.e i can fuse them into..." I said as my knights fused into a knight with light armor and a huge greatsword. "... DELTA G.E.A.R.E!"
delta g.e.a.r.e lv8 light
[machine/effect] 3500 atk/ 2000 def

" Now my delta g.e.a.r.e attack!, delta attack!" i commanded happily. My knight charged and slashed prof. three times in the shape of a triangle.
prof.
1200 - 0 -3500

"Welcome to the school, Jeff, you win!" prof. said
"Thank you sir." I said gracously.

Back