E Heroes/Neos

magnaangemon01

CoG iTrader
I need a deck that runs the powers of the E Heroes but gets out Neos really fast along with the Neo-Spacians for his fusions. For the E heroes, I mainly just get them in the graveyard, use Miracle Fusion, and then use Burial from a Different Dimension but I'm wondering how I can get Neos and his fusions into the deck and keep it under 50 cards. Please help.

E-Heros/Neos

Try using cards like graceful charity to get e-heros in graveyard an i found that ancient rules works well with Neos an other cards that discard from the hand magic jammer try including some of these they should help have a look at my e-hero deck in advanced.Good Dueling hope i helped.

gracefuls banned so unless hes playing traditional(which he shouldnt do with a neos deck) that ideas out.

But in the next pack theres a nice level 4 dual monster that has 1900 atk that counts himself as elemental hero neos. Still not sure if hes treated as one in the graveyard but i think he probably is as it doesnt state otherwise.

If the deck is strictly to get them into the graveyard and use miracle fusion try using magical merchant. He'll thin your deck, get monsters in the graveyard and might even get you to draw a miracle fusion

darkriku19 said:
gracefuls banned so unless hes playing traditional(which he shouldnt do with a neos deck) that ideas out.

But in the next pack theres a nice level 4 dual monster that has 1900 atk that counts himself as elemental hero neos. Still not sure if hes treated as one in the graveyard but i think he probably is as it doesnt state otherwise.

If the deck is strictly to get them into the graveyard and use miracle fusion try using magical merchant. He'll thin your deck, get monsters in the graveyard and might even get you to draw a miracle fusion
Ok my bad about graceful charity forgot an you dont need to use miracle fusion on Neos

alan75 said:
Ok my bad about graceful charity forgot an you dont need to use miracle fusion on Neos
More correctly, you CANNOT use Miracle Fusion for Neos fusions. When they are Special Summoned from the Fusion Deck, it MUST be by the method that Fusion Monster lists (i.e. by returning the Fusion Material Monsters on your field to the Deck).

i wasnt suggesting using miracle fusion on neos though it may have sounded like it. i was just talking about for premature burial, call of the haunted, birthright, whatever

E-Hero neos alis light efigy's effect neos out on turn 2

Back