3 legacy of yata-garasu
1 sakuretsu armor
1 gravity bind
1 call of the haunted
1 torrential tribute

what do you think of this one?
i love this one it pure fun/annoying
suggestions?feedback?

What some kid did in a tourney...he chained spell reclaimation to upstart goblin...and just drawed out his deck. well, he would have until i ringed my neko mane king...

What some kid did in a tourney...he chained spell reclaimation to upstart goblin...and just drawed out his deck. well, he would have until i ringed my neko mane king...

Not to be a spoiler here, but Spell Reclamation's effect only activates once anyway. It doesn't make the card "reclaimed" permanently keep coming back to the hand after it's played. It only works that one time. You may want to let this person know that.

i know i dosent work!!! damm i got all exited and stuff about the card even though the effect is pretty good...

any other cards i can add to the deck?

looks solid to me, just play about with it, you could try adding steelcage or something for more stall or feather of the phoenix for emergencys, or dark mimics instead of nimbles for more draw power

Last edited:
you can also try to run fox fire and card of safe return...

pros:
-you can draw like 4 cards a turn (including the draw phase)

cons:
-your LPs will suffer, but that can be fixed with spirit barrier

-it takes some time to get it runing (even longer if you use spirit barrier and infinite cards)

-youll have to discard from your hand alot, since its gonna be overflooded (can be fixed with infinite cards)

its abit hard to make it run, but when it does its awesome... atleast in fire decks with UFO turtles...

Back