Evil reborn x 4
Wrecking Crew x 3
Enemy of my enemy x 3
Hard sound construct x 4

Locations
Thunderbolt plaza x 2
stormfront1 x1

Suggestions?????

take out enemy of my enemy. You don't need it. You'll end up discarding it from your hand leaving you with less cards. Take out your locations.

I love this deck. Faces swarms so good and hits so hard. I think it has potential to take down avengers and brotherhood reservist. I'm not sure how it would fair against hellfire beat. It would struggle with the speed of squad. I think the addition of leech is big because of all the stall and stun affects in modern. Speaking of morlocks, Morlocks would have there way with faces simply because of morlock justice. This PC is going to be so diverse as to what is being run because there doesnt appear to be 1 dominant deck over every other.

Me and black were playtesting faces and Hellfire today...

He managed to hit me for 49 on turn 5, but I still won with Hellfire. So, from the way it looks Hellfire can beat Faces of Evil but it has trouble with Avengers because of Rick jones....

Geez, 49 on turn 5 is brutal. I cant wait till Wedn to test against this. Did you test it against anything else like Avengers or Brotherhood reservists?

We tested against both Avengers and Brotherhood, and it beat both Brotherhood was a closer match but not my much.

Hellfire didn't have much trouble beating it though... But its more consistent then Hellfire which I find strange.......

after play testing .. the build has changed alot but one thing was realized.... FACES is EVIL. I'm still in disbelief that faces beat avengers... with getting hit by hawkeye!!!! I'm still scared of system failure though... if i got hit by two of those....hmmmm

Justice like lightning x 4
Flying kick x 4
call to arms x4
wrecking crew x3
faces 0f evil x4
insect swarm x4
no fear x4
hard sound contruct x 4
stormfront1 x1

those are my plot twist!!

After thinking about it further Avengers did beat the deck once, sure it was dual hawkeyes but whatever.... 2 words Mutant Massacre, that card can rip the face off evil! lol

Yeah, Faces by itself really isn't all that strong in this format. A friend of mine who's rooming with me at the PC has been tinkering with an X-Men/Masters of Evil aggro deck and it seems to work pretty well.

I don't think he'd like me sharing the build online, but think of cards like Rebirth and all the other recovery plots for X-Men combined with aggressive low drop characters and just imagine, lol.

It might be the only Aggro deck that's actually got a chance of doing something in this format.

After playtesting some I find the winner of the BR/AR matchup is the player with evens. I do believe faces has lost to much for it to compete with the other modern decks.

Back