Fantasy Card Review - Spells

StRiKe_NiNjA

Dimension Shift Ninja
This thread is for posting fanstasy effects of Spells. Like Pot of Greediness, Draw 4 cards. Basically a thread where you can post you dream effect for a Spell Card.

Rules for Posting
1. Please, only effects based on Yu-Gi-Oh! gameplay, nothing silly. [example1 below]
2. State the cards title, insignia, and effect. [example2 below]
3. Have fun!

[example1] - not acceptable LoL

Your an Idiot!
[Normal Spell]
Your opponent must use the bathroom or is to forfeit the match.

[example2] acceptable
Magical Sprinkles
[Continuos Spell]
Any Fairy-type monster on your side of the field inflicts battle damage to the opponent, may draw 1 card from the the top of your deck.

In this manner typed would be nice, but as long as we can understand and is in organized fashion, i see nothing wrong with that.

Disclaimer :mad: :mad: :mad:
This thread does not reflect, predict, or somehow curse Konami to release these cards one day. That would be dumb, or would it? :D

Draw support, thats what we're all looking for. Hmmm . . .Strike Ninja, your killing me making me want to stay up. I've got to go to bed. But until then:

Harpie's Pot of Greed
[Continuous Spell]
For each Spell Card activated by your opponent, draw one card from the top of your deck. Pay 200 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases, otherwise this card is destroyed.

Imperial Disorder
[Quick Play Spell]
Pay 1000 Life Points. Negate the activation of a Trap Card or negate the effect of a face-up Trap Card and destroy it. This cards activation and effect cannot be negated by any other card.

D.D. Restrict
Spell Card
This card cannot be activated. As long as this card remains removed from play, neither player can remove any cards in either Graveyard from play.

Cycle Smash
Spell Card
This card cannot be activated. If this card is destroyed by an opponent's card effect while it is face-down on the field, inflict 1000 points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points. Then return this card to your Deck and shuffle it.

Reptile Rush Release
Quick-Play Spell
Pay 1000 Life Points. Double the ATK and DEF of all face-up Reptile-Type monsters that are on your side of the field during the turn this card is activated.

Thor's Hammer
Equip Spell
This card can only be equipped to "Judge Man". A monster equipped with this card increases its ATK by 800 points. When a monster equipped with this card attacks successfully, you can destroy up to 2 Spell Cards or Trap Cards on the field.

Digital Jedi said:
Harpie's Pot of Greed
[Continuous Spell]
For each Spell Card activated by your opponent, draw one card from the top of your deck. Pay 200 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases, otherwise this card is destroyed.

Ooooh baby! Now we're talking! I love it.

The Valley of Lost Souls
Field Spell
"Increase the ATK and DEF of all face-up Zombie-Type monsters on the field by 200 points. When a Zombie-Type monster is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, your opponent must send 1 card from the top of his/her Deck directly to the Graveyard."

Not that Zombies really need the support, but damn that would be fun.

Here's one I made LONG ago:

Order of Silence
[Quick-Play Spell]
Select and activate 1 of the following effects:
> Your opponent cannot set any cards this turn.
> You ropponent cannot play any card face-up this turn.

After you resolve 1 of these effects, decrease your Life Points by 1500

-chaosruler

Digital Jedi said:
Imperial Disorder
[Quick Play Spell]
Pay 1000 Life Points. Negate the activation of a Trap Card or negate the effect of a face-up Trap Card and destroy it. This cards activation and effect cannot be negated by any other card.

My word! Breathtaking!

Man u people give me the willies!

Enjoy reading these threads. Maybe there will be a vote count on who made the best effects.

Nightmare of the Cashier

Continuous Spell Card

Text:

Each time your opponent activates a spell card, inflict 107 life points of effect damage. If they cannot calculate the damage without a calculator, inflict an additional 37 life points of damage, continue the effect in decending multiples of 3 life points until the damage calcuation is correct.

John Danker said:
Nightmare of the Cashier

Continuous Spell Card

Text:

Each time your opponent activates a spell card, inflict 107 life points of effect damage. If they cannot calculate the damage without a calculator, inflict an additional 37 life points of damage, continue the effect in decending multiples of 3 life points until the damage calcuation is correct.

OMG! I haven't laughed this hard in MONTHS John!!! Thank you for a side-splitter!

Mysterious Life
[Continuous]

When this card is face-up on the field, Souleater is not affected by Continuous Spell or Trap Card except this one. Souleater cannot be destroyed in battle and can attack your opponent's LP directly.

Souleater rocks !

John Danker said:
Nightmare of the Cashier

Continuous Spell Card

Text:

I'm sure i would find it funny if I understood how exactly it worked...

Also, cashier's nightmare sounds better

Landslide
Field Spell
Increase the ATK and DEF of all Rock-Type monsters on the field by 300 points. During a Main Phase, the turn player can pay 500 Life Points to change the battle position of 1 of their Rock-Type monsters.

Lifeline
Spell Card
This card cannot be activated. If this card is removed from play, select 1 of your monsters that is removed from play. Special Summon the selected monster on your side of the field.

Change of Tribe's Heart
Spell Card
You can only activate this card when both you and your opponent have the same number of monsters on your respective sides of the field. Swap control of all monsters on the field until the End Phase of this turn.

Toon Wasteland
[Field Spell]
This card's name is treated as "Toon World." Pay 1000 Life Points to activate this card. Each time you pay 500 Life Points for a Toon Monster to attack, your opponent must pay 500 Life Points instead. If you use a Toon Monster's effect to attack directly, you may not use this card's effect during that same turn.

Since we're on Toons...

Toon World - Volume 3
Field Spell
This card is activated by paying 2000 of your Life Points. This card's name is treated as "Toon World". Your Toon monsters can attack during the turn that they are Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned, but they cannot attack Life Points directly that turn.

Toon Assignment
Equip Spell
A monster equipped with this card is treated as a Toon monster. Pay 1000 Life Points each time the equipped monster attacks. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, the equipped monster is also destroyed. If "Toon World" is on your side of the field and your opponent does not control a Toon Monster, the equipped monster can attack your opponent's Life Points directly.

That's All, Folks!
Quick-Play Spell
Destroy all Toon monsters on your side of the field and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to half of the total ATK of the destroyed monsters.

WACME Box O' Dynamite
Equip Spell
This card can only be equipped to a Toon monster. Increase the ATK and DEF of the monster equipped with this card by 800 points. If the equipped monster is destroyed or sent to the Graveyard, you can select 1 Toon monster on the field and equip this card to that monster.

WACME Mallet
Equip Spell
This card can only be equipped to a Toon monster. Increase the ATK of the monster equipped with this card by 1500 points and decrease its DEF by 1000 points. A monster equipped with this card cannot attack your opponent's Life Points directly.

WACME Swirling Vortex
Spell Card
You can only activate this card when "Toon World" is face-up on your side of the field. Remove 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field from play.

OK, I posted these in the Monster thread: http://www.igforums.com//threads/8474. These are support cards for some normal monsters I have envisioned:

Call of the Clan
Spell
Normal
Effect:
This card can only be played when there is at least one Lycan - Rat Clan Monster face up on your side of the field. At a cost of 500 Life Points, Special Summon up to two more Lycan - Rat Clan Monsters from your Deck or Hand.

Wolf Pack
Spell
Normal
Effect:
This card can only be played when there is at least one Lycan - Wolf Clan Monster face up on your side of the field. At a cost of 1000 Life Points, Special Summon up to two more Lycan - Wolf Clan Monsters from your Deck or Hand.

This card also goes with a monster I posted in the Fantasy Card Review - Monster thread:

Gemini Rising
Spell
Continuous
Text -
You can only activate this card when 2 or more monsters with the word "Gemini" in its name are in your graveyard. Special summon 2 monsters with the word "Gemini" in its name to the field in face up attack position. As long as this card remains on the field, neither monster is effected by spells, traps, or monster effects that specifically designate a target. If this card is destroyed, both monsters are sent to your graveyard. If either monster is destroyed, send this card and the other monster to your graveyard.

Here's a few spells a friend of mine made up. I busted out laughing. :D

Even More Reckless Greed
[Quick-Play Spell]
Draw three cards from the top of your deck. You cannot Normal Summon or Set for the next three turns after activation of this card.

Graceful Poverty
[Normal Spell]
Pay 1000 Life Points. Your opponent draws two cards from his deck. Your opponent reveals his hand and you discard two of his cards to the Graveyard.

Barrel of Greed
[Normal Spell]
Draw three card from the top of your opponent's deck. You may play these cards as your own. Any cards drawn that are not activated, summoned or set during this turn are added to your opponent's hand during the End Phase.

Reconnaissance
[Quick-Play]
Look at any number of face-down cards on your opponent's side of the field. Destroy one of those cards. The selected card cannot be activated.

Reconnaissance? Why not, Vs. stole all are other card names. :D

meteor shower
(quick-play spell)
pay in multiples of 700 to destroy face-up monsters on the field with an atk equal to or less than the amount of life points payed/2

-----

-----

Back