FienDillie-O: Blue Anguish

Dillie-O

Council of Heroes
Well, with the arrival of my Purple Kuribohs and some of the new cards available, I've finally started my approach on a Necrofear deck. I've been told this is a take on the Bazooper type style, but I think I'm working some fiendish angles all its own:

Deck Name: FienDillie-O: Blue Anguish
Count: 42

Monsters: 20

Tribute:
Dark Necrofear x3
Dark Ruler Ha Des
Lava Golem
Mefist the Infernal General

Non-Tribute:
Card Trooper x2
Giant Rat
Kuriboh x3
Mask of Darkness
Mystic Tomato
Newdoria
Night Assailant
Sangan
Snipe Hunter x2
Spear Cretin

Spells: 13
Dimension Fusion
Giant Trunade
Heavy Storm
Magical Mallet x2
Metamorphosis x2
Monster Reincarnation
Mystical Space Typhoon
Premature Burial
Snatch Steal
The Flute of Summoning Kuriboh x2

Traps: 9
Compulsory Evacuation Device
Dust Tornado x2
Hidden Soldiers
Mirror Force
Return from the Different Dimension
Threatening Roar x2
Windstorm of Etaqua

Side Deck: 15
Burial from a Different Dimension x2
Chaos Necromancer x2
Deck Devastation Virus x2
Giant Orc x3
Guard Penalty
Mystic Tomato
Opti-Camouflage Armor
Shrink
Wall of Illusion x2

Fusion Deck: 6
Ambulance Rescueroid
Cyber Twin Dragon
Dark Balter the Terrible
Dark Blade the Dragon Knight
Fiend Skull Dragon
Gatling Dragon
Ojama King
Reaper on the Nightmare
Super Vehicroid Jumbo Drill

As you can see, I'm looking for some heavy mill, but some recycle options since some early testing has had Card Trooper make me lose some good cards, especially if its early game and the Dark Lady has yet to arrive.

The side deck is looking to take more of an aggro route in making things happen.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Mwahahaha. Mixing Card Troopers with Dark Necrofear is a most fiendish plot. Your Trap lineup has me wondering though. It's very "techy," but could be too situational to help often enough. Overall, it's a fantasticly fiendish idea. I just don't know what I'd switch out for anything without testing it my own... which I of course will ;)

On a side note, I really like the Side Deck. Hmmm...

Thanks for the compliments Jathro. By all means try it out and let me know how it plays for you. I don't get out much to duel lately and my initital tests have been against one deck, so I don't have the versatility factor going for it.

I guess the trap lineup is pretty techy, but to some regards I am that kind of duelists (I love the combo). In addition, I believe the lineup is designed to keep the troopers on the field as long as possible for multiple mills. Sure we may hit a Zaborg/Exiled, but that only helps things since Trooper will let me draw and they've wasted monster removal on one of my non heavy hitters.

Then again, Windstorm does help Mefist and most monsters nowadays have an unbalanced ATK/DEF ratio to legitimize their effects.

Say, does this mean I can hire you for your deck fixes? Where do I fill out the order form? 8^D

Get in line. The offers are pouring in already.

As far as this one goes, I like the idea of Compulsory protecting your investments. Another might help. I'd drop the Hidden Soldiers for it, since really I only see Mystic Tomato, Sangan, and Newdoria beneffiting from Hidden Soldiers. Or Kuriboh in a pinch.

I dig that. What would you think about IMT (one CED, one IMT). My fearless mentor Waldo once said to run one IMT for every Dark Ruler you run. I could also see it as a nice to making sure the Blue Lady gets destroyed at only the right moment.

I think the hidden soldiers might go nicely in the side deck.

I'll get a request in here shortly, a few more tweaks need to be made first 8^D

But seriously, let me know how it plays when you get a chance. I dig that.

Back