FienDillie-O: The Infection

Dillie-O

Council of Heroes
Kingpinopie inspired me again with his Simochi deck and Emeralddragon wanted to see it, so here it is in its ancient format, in desperate need of an update...

The Dark Ruler has decided to enter a new dimension on terror. Instead of brining his minions out and having them humiliate the enemy, he'd rather sit back on his throne and watch his foes die from within. Withering away without receiving the pummeling from the General or the Dark Lady they expect.

To accomplish this, The Dark Ruler has tasked his minion Kozaky to look through the Archives of Fiendishness and find the proper recruit to do this bidding. After many long nights amidst the torchlight and green computer text, Kozaky has found an answer. Simochi, a traitor of immense fiendish capacity. Simochi's job is to infiltrate the health supplies of the enemy and taint them. That way, when The Dark Ruler presents "gifts" of life and good fortune, they will backfire and create disease. The Dark Ruler is also brining out additional germs and viruses to make his victory swift.

Deck Name: FienDillie-O: The Infection
Count: 42

Monsters: 17
Tribute:
Dark Ruler Ha Des
Dark Ruler Ha Des

Non-Tribute:
A Cat of Ill Omen
A Cat of Ill Omen
Ameba
Ameba
Burning Algae
Burning Algae
Giant Germ
Giant Germ
Giant Germ
Giant Orc
Giant Orc
Magician of Faith
Magician of Faith
Night Assailant
Night Assailant

Spells:15
Creature Swap
Creature Swap
Dark Room of Nightmare
Dark Room of Nightmare
Giant Trunade
Level Limit - Area B
Poison of the Old Man
Poison of the Old Man
Poison of the Old Man
Rain of Mercy
Rain of Mercy
Rain of Mercy
Swords of Revealing Light
Upstart Goblin
Upstart Goblin

Traps:10
Bad Reaction to Simochi
Bad Reaction to Simochi
Bad Reaction to Simochi
Deck Devastation Virus
Divine Wrath
Divine Wrath
Raigeki Break
Raigeki Break
Sakuretsu Armor
Sakuretsu Armor

When the new chaining cards came out, there was an upgrade i the works that had potential, but it felt to me like it was starting to stray away from the main theme, this is where it was at:

Count: 42

Monsters: 16

Tribute:
Dark Necrofear

Non-Tribute:
A Cat of Ill Omen
Ameba x2
Blast Asmodian x2
Burning Algae x2
Giant Germ x3
Giant Orc x2
Snipe Hunter
Stray Asmodian x2

Spells: 14
Chain Strike
Creature Swap x2
Giant Trunade
Mystical Space Typhoon
Poison of the Old Man x3
Rain of Mercy x2
Stumbling x2
Upstart Goblin x2

Traps: 12
Bad Reaction to Simochi x3
Chain Detonation x2
Deck Devastation Virus
Divine Wrath
Raigeki Break
Sakuretsu Armor x2
The Paths of Destiny x2

All help is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

Try this one on for size

Monsters:
Tribute:
Dark Necrofear

Non-Tribute:
A Cat of Ill Omen x2 (needs at least 2 to be useful)
Ameba x2
Burning Algae x2
Des wombat x2
Giant Germ x3
Giant Orc x2
Mask of Darkness x2 (simochi going bye bye not nice)
Snipe Hunter
Stray Asmodian x2

Spells:
Creature Swap x2
Giant Trunade
Level Limit area b
Misfortune x2
Mystical Space Typhoon
Poison of the Old Man x3
Rain of Mercy x2
Stumbling x2
Upstart Goblin x3

Traps:
Bad Reaction to Simochi x2
Deck Devastation Virus
Divine Wrath
Raigeki Break
The Paths of Destiny x2

When exactly to we get TAEV ? cuz that Gift Card is just sick with simochi... sick I tell ya.... (emerald is a brilliant saboteur)

TAEVs sneak is on the 4th and 5th of august. Giftcard will be sweet but I havent added it in to the list i gave cos i cant decide what to remove to make room for it. Same with snatch. So dillie like the ideas so far?

That is looking more solid, I like it.

As for Snatch, I never really thought about it before. I was focusing more on the burn and with the Sumbling stall, I figured I could get by, but I'll have to put that in and see how we're looking.

Thanks guys! Keep the ideas flowin'!

Snatch Steal is the perfect card for a Simochi deck, for the obvious reasons: Still can use it to help tribute for Dark Ruler (If you were still doing that)
Gives your opponent 1000 LP every turn. With Simochi, that's 1000 dmg.
Snatch is a staple in most decks, but in this deck I'd think it was an absolute staple.

Maybe add in Ring of Destruction for the Burn help, and maybe even Alter for Tribute/ Mystic Wok to help when snatch steal is destroyed, or your opponent is trying to do something to one of your Giant Orcs...

hehe, silly me, I kinda forgot about the LP gain, I was primarily focusing on the snatch factor. Definitely has to go in.

Dude i went back to the drawing board on this one and working from your first deck I have constructed a nice rebuilt version. I tried to keep it as fiendish as possible while making it as versatile as possible.

Monsters:
A Cat of Ill Omen
A Cat of Ill Omen
Ameba
Ameba
Burning Algae
Burning Algae
des wombat
des wombat
Giant Germ
Giant Germ
Giant Germ
Giant Orc
Giant Orc
Mask of darkness
mask of darkness
newdoria
newdoria
Night Assailant

Spells:
Creature Swap
Creature Swap
Giant Trunade
Level Limit - Area B
messenger of peace
messenger of peace
misfortune
misfortune
Mystical wind typhoon
mystical wind typhoon
snatch steal
Swords of Revealing Light
Upstart Goblin
Upstart Goblin
upstart goblin

Traps:
Bad Reaction to Simochi
Bad Reaction to Simochi
Deck Devastation Virus
deck devastation virus
dust torndao
dust tornado
the paths of destiny
the paths of destiny
the paths of destiny

The paths can be swapped straight out for giftcard when taev is released. whadya think.

I may be missing something here... but i only see the two Giant Orcs in there to work with the Deck Devastation Virus ..... is that what the creature swaps are for? to help get those Big Darks ? .... curious>>>>> I may just not be seeing something here... lol...

you got it basicly. lots of people have high darks somewhere in their decks so why not switch your amebas for one then ddv him with it too.

Word, I like it. Things have been busy, but hopefully I can work the build up for this during the weekend.

I thought you might like it. If i had to change anything else Id say switch one newdoria with morphing jar to add even more draw. Just a thought.

Back