Fiendish Royalty of the Dark World

hmmm...really....well i did just get a pot of avatice out of pure luck in an een se pack......mayB i will start rebuilding it...do u remember how he was able to win with the dark realm deck?

Raistlin Majere said:
I will have to disagree on the Dark Deals, by saying that there a re so many Normal Spell cards as staples, paying 1000 to Shift iniative back to you is a small price. When Nobleman of Crossout, Heavy Storm, Giant Trunade, Dark Hole, Double Spell, Pot of Avarice, Reinforcement of the Army, The Warrior Returning Alive, Creature Swap and Lightning Vortex that are staples that can be countered by this card and really turn the Duel around.
I would keep 3 Dark Deals just on this basis alone. That fact is as I have listed there is an excessive amount of Spell Cards being used in the current Metagame.
There are many variations to DarK World have fun trying them out?

Only 5 of those are really staples, and I may be saying a bit too much for one of them, so actually 4 of those are actually staples. Relying on your opponent actually having a specific card type is not a wise thing to do, believe it or not, it is indeed situational.

And the problem against A Legendary Ocean stuff, add in a third Smashing Ground and an Exiled Force, I run a Dark World deck and a problem it's been having if prevailing against strong monsters, if I sidedeck correctly against it (Taking out Don Zaloog and my Thestalos's) I can't lose, I never discard and the deck rarely gets a +1 on me. Dark World naturally lacks consistency, adding in monster removal is a good idea, try taking out a Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World for a Mobius the Frost Monarch, believe it or not, it'd work well in this deck, with the swarm and such. Goldd is nice at a stable -notgetting-in-the-way one. Silvaa is the better of the two. ;)

Complex_Mind said:
Only 5 of those are really staples, and I may be saying a bit too much for one of them, so actually 4 of those are actually staples. Relying on your opponent actually having a specific card type is not a wise thing to do, believe it or not, it is indeed situational.

And the problem against A Legendary Ocean stuff, add in a third Smashing Ground and an Exiled Force, I run a Dark World deck and a problem it's been having if prevailing against strong monsters, if I sidedeck correctly against it (Taking out Don Zaloog and my Thestalos's) I can't lose, I never discard and the deck rarely gets a +1 on me. Dark World naturally lacks consistency, adding in monster removal is a good idea, try taking out a Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World for a Mobius the Frost Monarch, believe it or not, it'd work well in this deck, with the swarm and such. Goldd is nice at a stable -notgetting-in-the-way one. Silvaa is the better of the two. ;)
I have used those cards as reference Reinforcement and Warrior Returning are staples of Warrior Decks. Pot of Avarice is a new staple for most decks, Nobleman, Heavy Storm, Dark Hole and Creature Swap appear in a huge number of decks.
The effect is situational, as is any trap, if you have a 2 for 1 Card, that effectively counters a a large number of Restricted Spells then I think it makes the grade as a Staple of Dark World decks.
Thestalos is an Interesting Option?
My personal choice would be stick to the fiends of a Dark hue!
And my the best deck win!!

interesting..the deck actually worked pretty well against the chaos deck my friend has today..i was losing pretty badly at first b/c of all the lp payments of Dark Deal..but near the end of the game, i was able to get a mass dark world swarm on him and finished him off a turn afterward...(of course we called it a draw since i guess he kinda messed up his chaos deck, but it was still fun...)

nkarunatilaka said:
Hey-
Great deck btw. Seems consistant. But...
What about "The Forces of Darkness" main decked?
It works out great sometimes, and can most likely tip the scales in your favor. Great to play when you activate your Card Destruction and get those two fallen Goldd's in your graveyard. ;)

o yah...finally took ur suggestion n.....the deck works really well with urs and TDK's fixes...thanks a lot!

Inuyasha_Riku said:
o yah...finally took ur suggestion n.....the deck works really well with urs and TDK's fixes...thanks a lot!
Sweet. :icon_cool. Yeah, i think this deck can really go somewhere. But anyways, nice deck again. Keep us posted. Oh, are you by any chance attendnig the SJC in San Mateo?

nkarunatilaka said:
Sweet. :icon_cool. Yeah, i think this deck can really go somewhere. But anyways, nice deck again. Keep us posted. Oh, are you by any chance attendnig the SJC in San Mateo?

i wish i could go man....but i always have school work to do on weekends...dont have much time for other things....would be nice if i could tho...:icon_frow

Raistlin Majere said:
Jinzo will always be a threat, as well as Horus who has caused me no end of trouble.
Swords of Concealing Light works, it is most effective against Monsters, the traps can chain and fizzle.
Have fun testing your concepts, an optimum build will drop out of it eventually

haha...indeed Jinzo and horus are quite evil...well right now..im using the deck the way TDK made it...and thats where i have trouble with Jinzo or other monster w/2300 atk and up...only thing im trying to fgure out is what to take out for ur fixes...

Back