Gallery Update

Digital Jedi

Administrator
Staff member
[floatl][/floatl]Just a minor update. The Gallery script has been updated. So please take advantage of that, because as far as I know, we're one of the only TCG related forums out there that has a gallery. You can create threads in Art Discussion when you upload a new image if you want to let everyone know about your work. Don't forget about the forum code that's created when you upload a pic to let you embed a smaller version like I did here. You can even link the image back to your gallery pick. Also be sure to pick the correct category. Use common sense when doing so and you should be fine.

Also, take note of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker link in the Resources menu. If you come up with something interesting, you may want to show it off in the gallery.

Also note, that I am aware of the bug with the Thumbnails on the Gallery Home Page. Sometimes they show up, sometimes they don't. I'm awaiting support on that issue and will address it as soon as possible.

Please let me know if you are having any problems uploading images. There are no permissions set that would prevent you from doing so. All members can upload an image. Just be sure to follow the 4. Creative Content Guidelines as laid out in our FAQ and you'll be fine.

*Krystal Kalliso is TM and © Jaymes at Digital-CAPS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back