Glow Moss Control (AKA Glomo)

Cyber twin king

Monsters: 17
Tributes:4
2x destiny hero dreadmaster (goes w/ clock tower...)
non tributes: 15
1x sangan
1x neo-spacian grand mole
1x spirit reaper
3x neo-spacian glow moss
2x des lacooda
2x stealth bird

spells: 18
3x shrink
1x swords of revealing light
1x heavy storm
1x level limit area b
1x mystical space typhoon
1x premature burial
1x pot of avarice
1x nobleman of crossout
3x clock tower prison
3x prohibition
2x wave motion cannon
1x nightmare's steelcage
1x creature swap

Traps:7
1x torrential tribute
1x gravity bind
1x ring of destruction
1x royal decree
1x call of the haunted
2x damage condenser (summons my glow mosses, stealths, etc.)
1x eternal dread
1x flashbang

TOTAL CARDS:41

Looks pretty good CTK. I guess the only thing to do is try it out. Post up a progress report when you do, i'm interested in hearing hoe it performs. Another neat, if not cheap, twist is to put in two transmigration prophecy cards, each TransProph after the first should retrieve one TransProph and the PoAvarice, it works nicely with D. heroes.

Cyber twin king said:
Monsters:
Mons.18 your count was off
1x destiny hero dreadmaster
2x destiny hero dasher (he summons all of my monsters..)
2x destiny hero fear monger
1x neo-spacian grand mole
1x spirit reaper
3x neo-spacian glow moss (I don't know why you'd want the opponent to draw? Just for one of the other effects? Seems to need some greeds &/or Null and Voids with this guy. You should side them. 2 each.)
2x des lacooda
2x stealth bird
2x Destiny Hero -Diamond Dude (I can't believe he's not in here already!!)
2x Destiny Hero -Disc Commander (Bring him back and draw 2. Who doesn't want that? Plus you can tribute him.)

spells: 18 Again count was off. It showed you had 43 cards.
1x Destiny Draw
1x heavy storm
1x level limit area b
1x mystical space typhoon
1x premature burial
1x pot of avarice
3x clock tower prison
2x Lightning Vortex
3x Shrink (Goes good with everything. Bad with nothing.)
2x wave motion cannon
1x Swords of Revealing Light

Traps:5
1x torrential tribute
1x gravity bind
1x ring of destruction
1x Mirror Force
1x Call of the Haunted or Royal Decree (Your choice.)

TOTAL CARDS:41
Looks good, but I don't get the dasher thing.
Text clearly states, "ONE TIME ONLY" you can special summon. Unless there's been an errata that I'm unaware of then no.
It doesn't summon ALL of your monsters just two or three of them.
You might want to recheck him.
At this time there's no official errata on this site or http://entertainment.upperdeck.com/yugioh/en/gameplay/faqs/errata/default.aspx for dasher.
So I think you are mistaken.
You have some conflicting items in here.
I hope this helps to stabilize the deck while providing more speed. Check out the decks in my Sig. If you like.
:flight3

Suerte:
some of the fixes i cant do.

i can do
2 diamond dude
1 royal decree
1 swords
3 shrink
1 lightning vortex
1 call of the haunted

i cant do
mirror force
destiny draw
2 disc commander
(dont have money. no money, no great cards :()
i'm only 14...

3 shrinks...too much at most 2...diamond dude has no promise here theres almost no spell cards to use his effect with, the only cards you added that you can use his effect with is heavy storm which may just be activated at the wrong time, same with MST, lightning vortex is the only card that can really be used in this deck with him which is 2/41....i like dasher even though his effect can only be activated once because you dont need to tribute him to get his effect off so 2 monsters become free special summons when you put him in the grave with lets say lightning vortex?........id take out 2 doom lords and add in 2 exileds if you still want the removal because exiled can use his effect before cards can be activated and the monster wont return short of a premy or call.
-3 prohibition...why??, -1 labyrinth of nightmare +1 sakuretsu armor or waboku...................add in the 2 lightning vortex's which has great synergy with dasher......

fyi- dasher can be "re set" and used multiple times - if , after using his graveyard effect , he is returned to field and re sent to grave - or if he is rfp and makes his way back to grave, or if he is put back in deck or hand- all re set his effect allowing for multiple uses....
jathro has a sweet "nimble dash" deck that puts dasher to good use - check it out....and emerald dragon is running d-heros too check his out as well

and yeah - diamond dude need normal spells to function properly...
tree born frog? morphing jar?

Cyber twin king:
I feel for your dilema, but maybe you can trade very
well or even earn money with a summer job.
If not, then extra chores my young friend.
Try uping your allowance, if any or start one.

darkriku19:
Diamond Dude ALWAYS has promise for his speed,
nevermind his effect he lets you get to cards you
need faster than normal.
3 Shrinks is fine in this type of deck.
He needs as removal as he can get. Exileds or Hunters helps.
(Side the one not used.)

cuzwbd:
You always give great advice. What can I say?
Yes Dasher CAN be reset, but how likely is that the way his
deck is setup. He'd be depending primarily on his opponent
to do it for him. How likely is that?

well... my parents say my allowance is too high as is, and i have to spend all my money on my tournaments and stuff. (lunch money, Anime Pavilion, ETC.) i end up w/ like 6$ afterwards, and i aint waitin 10 weeks to get 2 disc commanders.

the reason i DONT run treeborn is that i cant stand him, he cant really be used other than tribute fodder.

cuzwbd... r u bill or jim? really really wondering.

how many mainstream decks do you see that run dasher just because of his effect...thats right almost none....just because destiny heros are in here doesnt mean he belongs...3-4 targets does not constitute a diamond dude(maybe with some changes it could), Id still drop the prohibitions add in snatch steal, scapegoat, and lightning vortex, also if you have a sakuretsu armor id suggest dropping 1 shrink for it........... also now you have 4 tribs and 19 spells so you should change that

dashers can be used up to 6 times in this deck as it is

2 from normal methods
2 from PoA
and 2 from both from them returning to the grave after premature/call

Back