how do reservists work

If I place a reserivist in my resource row say on turn one and it is a 2 drop, then on turn 2 I place a resource, I can now then recuit the reservist. Can I then place another resource to replace the reservist or do I play the rest of the way 1 resource less than my opponent?

Well, if you look closely at the text of a Reservist character it reads:

Reservist (You may recruit this card from your resource row. If you do, you may put a card from your hand face down into your resource row.)

So, you never go down a resource unless you choose to or you have no cards in your hand.

I guess I am looking at a reservist from a set after they introduced them. The one I was looking at just has (reservist). Thank you for the info.

Yes it was. I was looking at Mogo, The living planet. Trying to put together a reservist deck. I can't remember the official name everyone is calling it.

oo, thats kool. I havent played Vs. in the longest. so you know. I keep sometimes upto date with the cards, but beyond that.. I was never really a full on " I want to go Pro " type of person when it came to vs.

I am not at that level either. Right now most of my time is wrapped up in judging Yugioh premier tournaments(regionals and jumps). I play vs system in a local hobby league at Acme Games just outside Cincinnati, OH. If I ever was to get really competitive this is the hotbed for some good competition. Out of this store I think there are 16 guys who play on the Pro Circuit(Karl Horn-winner of Pro Circuit LA 2005, I believe Adam Prosak-numerous top 8 finishes and Atlanta 10K winner, and many many others who are great at this game and are very knowledgeable judges and work many premier events). It will be a while before I play with these guys.

In my opinion, it take a lot longer for VS to "click" with former Yu-Gi-Oh! players then it does with anyonw coming in form anotyher game. Especially magic. The game and the game rules/rulings seems to be geared to explain things from a Magic: The Gathering perspective, and is a little unfair to those of us who never touched the game. But VS is a game worth investing time in. Once you get the game to click oncertain levels it becomes much more rewarding, not just in play value, but in tournement value as well.

Back