Fantasy Kings. Queens. And Penguins! - "Tell Me a Neverending Story..." Collected Edition

Digital Jedi

Administrator
Staff member
This is the Collected Edition of the "Tell Me A Neverending Story . . . in 3 Words or Less" Game posted in the Writers Cafe'. This will be updated periodically as the game/story continues. Thanks to bishop for this idea. Enjoy this neverending story.

Kings. Queens. Honor. And Penguins!!

It was dark and tasty meal was set before the seventeen penguins, and monkeys were devouring their applesauce in silent prayer with cinnamon plenty but vodka rare. The Forest was shiny and wet. In desert-like sunlight the penguins threw up all over the three knights.

The king became annoyed about the lack of Lysol, so he took his enchanted sword to start dancing with the penguins until he finally started to think "If only I had flushed the toilet." Despite this problem of flying frogs, the king decided to throw rice all over the grand ballroom, in front of the the medicine man, to have a bottle of Nyquil handy.

Just then a door slammed. Before going back through the pancakes, the penguins started kicking and screaming. The monkey's gathered in convex formations to fight against the horrible tyranny that the king paid for via Mastercard. But the credit rating was lower than a winter's night in Paris. So he invested in some marsh mellows packs no one could open except with their lady like fingers.

The penguins realized the medicine man snuck off to the majestic Louvre to get his Duel Monsters deck. In it, he had a Dark illegal code for Plucking Penguin Feathers. Commencing to pluck he then decided that it was time to finally start the water boiling, to eat pudding and watching the battle.

The king shed a tear and then laughed.

The Queen burst into flames of tasty hot sauce. Then she came to realize that her husband didn't invite her because the penguins were taking down curtains.

So she inhaled the cinnamon vodka and began to feel better. Revolting sneeze into the the king's cup somehow heightened the sensation of her wish of life.

____________ 12.14.05
So she decided, with mallet in the closet, hiding her duel deck and her giant pitchfork from Hades, she calls Bob the Discordian who played the cello together with the Cheshire Cat's twin and the ugly Old Derik with the middle aged king who continued with eating the table leg. Strangely the penguins were nibbling the chairs, activating a trap, which was oddly their favourite snack. While sitting in their tree house on a hill made of jelly while melting away slowly but surely making stuff sticky.

Inside the palace, smiley faces guarded talking about the frowny faces, while the fight against the chocolate vampires was cancelled because of jelly floods.

The prince, who secretly wore dresses said to the wardrobe: "Open Sasuki!", but it refused and ran off towards the dark toilet.

The Prince muttered: "Next time I'll wear pants so I don't scare the maids!" who were looking at his dress before the queen demanded it back after talking about her manly son who was talking about wanting make-up for his brother, um, his friend, who was staying "in the closet".

Since he departed from her cage to the ballroom and up the flagpole, fleeing the stairs to the monkeys chamber, he went to the Middle-earth, after battling sloppy zombies he had fought previously. He decided to chop down the ugly cherry tree because it was dripping down gooey, sticky muck. Ultimately Leading To The elimination of Smurfs...!!! and peasants abroad. Despite the hypocrisy of streaking gnomes, the Smurfs retaliated by throwing grenades and spears at each other instead of the walruses.

Later, after dining in the castle with hamster nobles and voodoo chickens, and one holy mackerel, someone said "Pass The Chilli Mr. Big Billy."

"Shut up", he exclaimed while he pop-locked on the never ending, gigantic, friendly-looking golem, who laid golden eggs, which hatched into small dragons of monkeybones.

The Golem invariably concluded that pie is delicious. And also is usable to throw as a weapon in the war of the unbeatable Warriors of Wasteland, behind the rubbery yellow toadstool of Mario jumping madness. Cakes, though, are tasty and can be thrown at swedish pastry chefs.

A car was eating a cookie on the side with fried Desertapirs and Hungry Burgers, and Crab Turtles got burnt. Then they all decided to party at a dueling stadium where they saw Yugi and Kaiba playing poker with sixty white kittens in their pants.

Yugi and Kaiba folded straight flushes. Kaiba asked Yugi "What's that smell?"

And Yugi Replied "A glass of bad milk and eggs and ramen mixed with kittens who had no fur and had bad tummy bugs that itched constantly, which caused an irrelevant cranial rash."

Kaiba then said "I enjoy losing poker games..! and losing at it in sight of great fish and belly button lint."

Examining his hand thinking about what he wanted to be, the best fish in the sea that can't swim without a lollipop or a visa. Kaiba then realized that fish taste was bad for an ice cream topping.

So Yugi purchased some anti-itch ointment and a cheeseburger and he mistakenly thought it was his Dueling Deck. He got eaten. Aunt Jemima, tried to pickle a Blue-Eyes White Dragon which evolved into Uncle Ben.

So Fuzzman Decided to for a walk to the house that Kaiba built out of pudding. Hansel and Gretel consumed the souls of the Hyena's chocolate covered trainers. Whom each wore ribs slathered in tomato sauce with a cherry on top of the tomato sauce. Then a man Spontaneously Combusted but kept a fire fox in check while he ate salmon patties. Cow's assassinated farmer's because sparking lighting fast was a phrase to hide from the mystery of of the power of Exodia and other stuff. Milk can turn into cheese if you use magic powder and dance to a Kuriboh singing "Praise the Insects!

Meanwhile, Angelina Jolie practiced for the yoga championships, where she would become stupid, because some little Imps tripped her over into the cooking pot which was full.

To be continued...
(Last updated from https://www.cogonline.net/threads/tell-me-a-neverending-story-in-3-words-or-less.42852/page-18)

Last edited:
It sure is. It seems my little idea has taken on a life of its own. :eek: I got the idea when someone reminded me of one of the closing skits to Who's Line is it, Anyway? They would sing actually, and do one word at a time. I wasn't sure it would work in forum context, but the 3 post rule seems to make it workable (provided everyone follows that little rule.)

Digital Jedi said:
...(provided everyone follows that little rule.)
I'd just like to point out that bishop was the first to break it, I was just bored so I went with it, it doesn't seem to be a problem as long as there aren't too many people posting, we (pssvr, BenjaminMS & myself) had it going quite fine for an hour or so yesterday. As more people join in it gets hectic since everyone types at different speeds and many don't open the quote/reply screen in a separate window so they can refresh the first when ready to post, make sure they've not already been beaten to it.

Thanks you pssvr. I appreciate it. I understand that it keeps the thread going while the forum is slow. But it does create extra work for me when things start picking up and ecessive posting has caused a gret deal of overlappeing.

Since my computer went down for about a week there, and sonce I had sopme other projects which took priority when it did get back up and running, I have not had the time to follow or update. I will go through it again and update it, but it's going to have to be a low priority thing for me for the time being. As soon as I'm caught up on everything else, I'll update.

It is quite Humbling to be part of such a funny story. Lol. The thing is it will never end. DJ you should turn it into a comic. Maybe not it'd take forever...

Back