My first deck SS/MoE

T

Tracy_Mcgrady

New to the game and beating down experts.

Characters:33
4x Ape
2x Shape
2x Foxfire
2x Beetle
3x Inertia
3x Lady Lark <> Skylack
2x Moonglow
1x Amphibian
3x Blue eagle <> JDJ
3x Golden archer
2x Whizzer
2x Redstone
2x Hyperion <> Mark Milton
1x Arcanna
1x Hyperion <> Sun God

Equipments:8
4x Airskimmer
4x Force field belt

Plot twist 25:
4x Answer the call
2x Mega-blast(I need more of this card)
3x Other earth
4x Pancia potion
2x Behavior modification device
4x Might makes right
3x Crime spree
2x Stolen power

I need help with the deck so please post advice.

Greetz Tracy. Nice to have another VS player the boards. Feel free to say hello in the Intro/Farewell section of the forums. There are some skilled VS players here at CoG. They just might not be online till later this afternoon. So dont be discouraged if no one posts right away. I need to catch up on my VS skills as well. Just looking at some of the cards names in your deck tells me I have a great deal of catching up to do.

Ok, let's see here.... Not a bad build for a new player, much props.

I would remove the Masters of Evil affiliation form the deck and either go straight Squad Supreme or the now common Squad Supreme & thunder bolts beat your brains in build.

With squad you want to dump your hand as fast as possible, if your going to go with a golden age build, you have more options

Plot twists worth considering are Suprise attack. You can dump it from your hand at any time and burn you opponent for a potential 5 endurance. Flying Kicks are great you can play them at any time and get the +3 atk for the whole turn.

Characters worth considering: Lady Lark <> Linda Lewis, 7/4 beat stick at the three drop. Albert Gains, he can be a huge wall on 5, your looking at 13/11. Thunder Bolts characters you might want to add include Joy Stick (potential 5/5 1-drop) and Melissa Gold 6/3 beat stick.

Equipments: Dual Side Arms or Image inducers. Image Inducers if you go with the Thunder bolts characters.

Location wise Rocket Central deserves consideration. +2 atk when you have no cards in your hand.

DaAmazing1 said:
Ok, let's see here.... Not a bad build for a new player, much props.

I would remove the Masters of Evil affiliation form the deck and either go straight Squad Supreme or the now common Squad Supreme & thunder bolts beat your brains in build.

With squad you want to dump your hand as fast as possible, if your going to go with a golden age build, you have more options

Plot twists worth considering are Suprise attack. You can dump it from your hand at any time and burn you opponent for a potential 5 endurance. Flying Kicks are great you can play them at any time and get the +3 atk for the whole turn.

Characters worth considering: Lady Lark <> Linda Lewis, 7/4 beat stick at the three drop. Albert Gains, he can be a huge wall on 5, your looking at 13/11. Thunder Bolts characters you might want to add include Joy Stick (potential 5/5 1-drop) and Melissa Gold 6/3 beat stick.

Equipments: Dual Side Arms or Image inducers. Image Inducers if you go with the Thunder bolts characters.

Location wise Rocket Central deserves consideration. +2 atk when you have no cards in your hand.
thanks for the help.(I wish I had rocket central)

Back