Netrep Update...

Dillie-O

Council of Heroes
Greetings all,

Netrep is now updated. It has TAEV, PP01, CT04 cards as well as the recent massive rulings updates that were done by UDE.

You'll also see these rulings come into RONIN now when you view them.

I hope you enjoy. I'm off to get some sleep 8^D

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings all,

Netrep is now updated. It has TAEV, PP01, CT04 cards as well as the recent massive rulings updates that were done by UDE.

You'll also see these rulings come into RONIN now when you view them.

I hope you enjoy. I'm off to get some sleep 8^D

Either I'm missing something, or there are still issues with RONIN -- because when I update, it still rolls back to pre-TAEV -- is that getting fixed anytime soon, because I know I'm getting tired of hitting no when it asks me if I want to update... oh -- and CT04-EN only shows up as CT-EN in RONIN...

The auto update is still pointing to the old TCR since I don't have access to that service anymore.

There is an updated TCR, dated 10/02. That has all the fixes. Follow the directions in this thread (http://www.cogonline.net/threads.48359) to do the manual update.

Now that Netrep is updated, my next task is to get the webservices updated properly so we don't have to go through the confusion. I apologize for the hassle.

The auto update is still pointing to the old TCR since I don't have access to that service anymore.

There is an updated TCR, dated 10/02. That has all the fixes. Follow the directions in this thread (http://www.cogonline.net/threads.48359) to do the manual update.

Now that Netrep is updated, my next task is to get the webservices updated properly so we don't have to go through the confusion. I apologize for the hassle.

So there's no way around the "update available" screen at this time?? That's all I really want to know (did what you said, still rolls back when I update)...

All you have to do is say "No" when it asks if you want to update to the latest dataset.

All you have to do is say "No" when it asks if you want to update to the latest dataset.

This is true -- all I would have to do is say "no"... each time I opened up RONIN to check a ruling (granted at events that's only once)... meh, I'll put this one down to a hand-over failure and wait to see if things improve...:D

<smiles /> Sounds good.

Oh, by the way, there was one final update to the TCR that includes the TAEV SE cards that I forgot to put in.

Back