NT-Life after the Duel Base

somewan

Custom User Title
So after beating all three courses in the Duel Base, is there more to the game besides running around and earning points to buy all the cards, getting everyone registered, and getting all the deck recipies?

Also, I've been trying to get the other god cards from yugi/marik, but they haven't been trading them. Do I have to have the card in or out of my deck in order to trade it?

somewan said:
So after beating all three courses in the Duel Base, is there more to the game besides running around and earning points to buy all the cards, getting everyone registered, and getting all the deck recipies?

Also, I've been trying to get the other god cards from yugi/marik, but they haven't been trading them. Do I have to have the card in or out of my deck in order to trade it?

In order to get the God cards from Yami Yugi/Marik, you must first register them as friends. Then, you must have your God card in the Trunk (NOT in the deck). When you duel Yami Yugi/Marik enough times, they might trade your God card with theirs. If you want to get your God card back, repeat this process.

NOTE: You must be friends with normal Marik, not Yami Marik.

Nope. Have fun with all that. Hope you like repitition. Some of these take like 50 duels or more before they give up the recipie. It gets kind of annoying.

To make any trade the card must be in your trunk, not in your deck. Here is a list of some of the more important 'can only get through trades' cards (P.S. Kaiba, Marik, and Yami Yugi are all reversable trades, meaning you can trade back later):

Trade Seto Kaibagiving him [your current god card] for Raigeki
Trade Grandpa giving him (3rd)Goblin's Secret Remeby for (alt. art)Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Trade Marik giving him [your current god card] for The Winged Dragon of Ra [or other current god card]
Trade Yami Yugi giving him [your current god card] for [his current god card] ******don't forget he gets the one you don't between Obelisk and Slifer during the game

Alrighty. Thanks. I'll keep on truckin'. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Marik keeps giving me Lava Golem (or something like that).

Back