Numerous Questions

Bill

Team Ignition
1. Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys vs. Enemy Controller
If I offer [Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys] with [Enemy Controller], do I get my [Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys] back on to the field during my next Standby Phase? Will it come back if it was offered with [Cannon Soldier]?

2. Does Thousand Eyes Restrict have priority?

3. Call of the Haunted vs. Torrential Tribute?
Can [Torrential Tribute] be used vs. the special summon of [Call of the Haunted]?

4. Cannon Soldier vs. Scapegoat
If Player A has a [Cannon Soldier] on the field, and player A activates [Scapegoat], uses [Cannon Soldier]'s effect to launch all four tokens, can Player A activate another [Scapegoat]?

5. Scapegoat vs. Torrential Tribute
If [Scapegoat] is activated, may [Torrential Tribute] be activated in response?

6. Thunder Dragon
Can you discard a [Thunder Dragon] and not take a [Thunder Dragon] from your deck?

7. Dark Ruler Ha Des vs. D.D. Warrior Lady
Can [D.D. Warrior Lady] remove [Dark Ruler Ha Des] when it does battle with it?

8. D.D. Warrior Lady vs. Apprentice Magician
If [Apprentice Magician] is attacked by a [D.D. Warrior Lady] and the owner of [D.D. Warrior Lady] decides to remove, does the effect of [Apprentice Magician] still take place?

9. Book of Moon vs. Change of Heart
If I use [Change of Heart] on one of my opponent's monsters and they use [Book of Moon] on that monster do I keep the monster?

10. Hand of Nephthys vs. Scapegoat
May I use [Scapegoat] tokens for the effect of [Hand of Nephthys]?

11. Airknight Parshath vs. Fiber Jar
May I choose to draw my card for [Airknight Parshath]'s effect after [Fiber Jar]'s effect happens?

12. Breaker the Magical Warrior vs. Ring of Destruction
How much damage is dealt when chaining to the effect of [Breaker the Magical Warrior], 1600 or 1900?

13. Black Luster Soldier vs. Divine Wrath
Can [Divine Wrath] be activated on [Black Luster Soldier ~ Envoy of the Beginning] when it chooses to attack twice? Can [Divine Wrath] be activated on [Black Luster Soldier ~ Envoy of the Beginning] when it declares it's first attack?

1) No

2) Monsters don't have priority, players do, you have priority to use his effect.

3) Yes. It will form a new chain.

4) No. Scapegoat tokens are considered a Special Summon

5) Yes, see #4.

6) Yes.

7) No. DDWL is destroyed, so she is negated.

8) Yes.

9) No.

10) Yes.

11) You don't choose to, but that's how it happens anyway. :)

12) 1600, no matter how.

13) Only when it declares its second attack.

*PANT* *PANT*

-chaosruler

Are you taking the Level 1 test? :)

1. Nope. "Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys" must be destroyed. Tribute is not the same as destroy.
2. No, the Turn Player has Priority, and the Turn Player can use his Priority to activate TER's effect.
3. Yes, if TT is the last effect to resolve. And, you can't chain TT to CotH, you must respond only.
4. No, once you play "Scapegoat" that turn, you may not Normal Summon and Special summon that turn.
5. Yes, if it is the last effect to resolve.
6. Yes, and you don't have to show your deck to your opponent. It says upto 2, and that includes 0.
7. No. DDWL is now negated
8. Chain link is: DDWL -> AM, so AM can still special summon a monster
9. Only until your End Phase
10. Yes
11. No.
12. When you are chaining to putting on the counter, then 1600. When chaining to S/T destruction, its still 1600
13. a) Yes. b) No.

EDIT: chaosrulerbeat me to it. Man you are fast, and I type slow :(

Back